Happy Friday from the front porch you guys! How has your week been? I hope you’re balancing work things and fun things too. I know it’s hard sometimes to manage everything but I have no doubt we can be each other’s cheerleader and remind each other there is so much joy in the simple things.
Here’s a look at scenes from our week…
* You guys know how much I love the clearance plants from Lowes. These hanging baskets were only $5 each!
* If you follow us on Instagram you may have already seen these free chairs I mentioned in last Fridays post. I was totally shocked when every comment but one said to paint them.
* I just picked up these sunnies from TJ Maxx for $4.99!
* My mom called to see if I had any accessories we could try for a bedroom makeover we’re working on at Bliss Barrcks…umm, of course I do!
* I love anything equestrian inspired so I was super excited to see the September cover of Country Living. Have you guys tried double dipped cranberries lately? They’re amazing. A serving size is only 9 pieces so it definitely leaves you wanting more.
Here’s a peek at a few of our favorite things from around the web this week… (Affiliate links have been provided for your convenience. You can read our full disclosure policy here)
This house tour is so pretty, every room is more gorgeous than the last. I’m telling you love is in the details. Seriously stunning.
Wait until you see these Airbnb Rentals. That A-Frame in Flagstaff is totally up my alley!
This artwork is perfect for any nature lover. I wish I had a spot for them!
A few fall apple harvest inspired finds from Amazon…
If you’ve missed anything on the blog lately, here’s a peek at what we’ve been up to…
Easy to Create a Lunch Packing Station at Home (even if you don’t have kids going back to school)
We have a great week coming up next week. On Monday, I’ll share how to shop for rugs online. Tuesday, I’ll share the master bathroom makeover. If you’re a subscriber I’ll see you on Wednesday (if you’re not a subscriber yet we’d love to have you). Thursday, I’ll share tips on keeping the linen closet organized for good and on Friday, we’ll be back here with scenes from our week and all our favorites from around the web. It’s going to be fun!