Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #10! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, we celebrated spring! I shared my spring inspired kitchen tablescape, my spring inspired house tour, spring inspired porch and finally lemon and lavender simmer pot in a mason jar.
This Weeks Most Clicked…
Southern State of Mind – Udder Madness Chair Makeover
A Junk Chick Life – The Silver Tuna
Cottage Fix – Prelude To Spring
Canary Street Crafts – Framed Dry Erase Board
White Tulip Designs – Grocery List and Bonus Project
Lilacs and Longhorns – Desk Makeover
Bohemian Junktion – Easter Mantle
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
I love this Easter Tablescape from Bethany of The Southern Couture. I love the way she incorporated vintage books, bird nests and these egg topiaries on her table all at an affordable price.
The amount time it must have taken Lisa of Wisconsin Magpie to decoupage these sweet little chicks with newspaper clippings blows my mind. She definitely put her own spin on this once faux velvet Easter staple and it’s awesome.
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button