Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #14! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, on Tuesday I shared my Kentucky Derby Inspired Mantle. On Wednesday, I teamed up with 4 other blogs for a family recipe swap and shared happy memories of cookie picnics with my Mom. On Thursday, I painted and stenciled this workstation before I delivered it to my booth at The Pickers Market. Wait until you see the top, it had so much over spray on it from black paint. On Friday, I shared my review of the book, Love The Home You Have by author and blogger, Melissa Michaels.
This Weeks Most Clicked…
Most Clicked Features
Prodigal Pieces – Farmhouse Master Bedroom Grand Reveal
Restyle Relove – Old Wooden Pailing Sliding Door
Virginia Sweet Pea – Family Room Update with Late 1960’s Furniture
A Junk Chick Life – The French Desk
Thrifty Artsy Girl – White Glazed Cabinet Transformation
Gathered Vintage Home – Rescued Dresser Redo
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
I was searching for a fun way to add lighting to the back patio area when I came across these 10 Minute Luminaries by Nina from Grandma Ideas. They’re not only bright and cheery but really easy to make too.
I’ve also been searching for a way to revamp my home office. Sharon with Orotava Designs created a beautiful office, which also doubles as a guest bedroom with this space-saving DIY Vintage Murphy Bed.
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button