Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #19! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, we celebrated the unofficial arrival of summer. Tuesday, I shared my cabin inspired summer mantel. Wednesday, I shared an easy summer tablescape . On Thursday, I shared the relaxed vibe of my summer inspired dining room. On Friday, I said Goodbye May, Hello June.
This Weeks Most Clicked…
Most Clicked Features
Pocketful of Posies – DIY Easy Watercolor Mugs and a Cleared Hot Coffee Review
Dagmar’s Home – Thrifty and Vintage Finds
Everyday Living – The Colors of Seaside
The Painted Apron – The Organized Life – Baskets Baskets Baskets
Redo It Yourself Inspirations – Salvaged Cornice Brackets
Clean and Scentsible – Best Backyard DIY Projects
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
Sail into Summer with these cute cupcakes from About a Mom! These are so adorable I can’t wait to make some for my family and friends Independence Day weekend.
Since we’re celebrating summer, I love these Patriotic Yarn Wrapped Mason Jars from Albion Gould. I love the way they can be used for tea lights or to hold party essentials.
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button