Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #20! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
In case you missed any posts from last week, Tuesday I shared my summer inspired front porch. On Wednesday, I shared a weatherwood stained cabinet we recently built to hold my growing ironstone collection. Thursday I guest hosted one of my favorite weekly series on Instagram called #thriftscorethursday. Friday, I shared a few tips on how to get the smelly odor out of old dresser drawers.
This Weeks Most Clicked…
Most Clicked Features
Bless’er House – Staying You with Decorating Trends
On Crooked Creektt – Garage Sale
Musings of a Vintage Junkie – Crazy for Aqua
Everyday Living – It’s All in the Mix
No Small Life – How to Redo Your Entry Way for $6.00
Bohemian Junktion – Repurposed Salvage Jewelry
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
You guys already know my heart speaks in neutrals but if I had to pick an actual favorite color it would be green. These flowers are so beautiful. I love the way Suzy of Worthington Court Blog paired them with the rustic galvanized tray.
We have tons of basil growing the garden so I can wait to try this refreshing drink from Krystal of the blog Krystal’s Kitch. Basil, cucumbers, lemons and limes? Sign me up!
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button