Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #29! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, on Tuesday, I shared How to Clean a Thrift Store Rug. Wednesday, I shared how I was able to Organize the Refrigerator with Budget Friendly Baskets. Thursday, I shared The Importance of a Morning Routine. Finally on Friday, I shared my new Weekly Cleaning Schedule with a free printable.
This Weeks Most Clicked…
Most Clicked Features
Super Mommy Club – Back to School Teacher Gifts
Vintage Prairie – Summer Shelfie
This Makes That – Homemade Italian Limoncello
Vintage Refined – Serpentine Dresser
Gates of Crystal – Summer Home Tour 2015
The Summery Umbrella – Rustic Kitchen Door Handles
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
It’s so hard to believe school is back in session! I swear it seems like the little just got out for the summer. I love the way Fays House blog created this DIY Back to School Chalkboard to help make the first day even more memorable.
My Mom was a first grade teacher for many years. She was always so appreciative of the tokens of affections her students brought to class no matter how big or small. That’s why I love these Sharpie Teacher’s Gift Printables from The Suburban Mom. They easy to make and can be used by teachers and support staff all year.
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button