Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #31! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, we’ve been making lots of progress on Loblolly Manor. On Tuesday, I shared the headboard we painted in Amy Howard at Home One Step Paint called Bauhaus Buff for the master bedroom. Wednesday, I shared the headboard we painted for one of the guest bedrooms in French Linen and Pure White. Thursday, I shared the French Linen Painted Dresser that will be going in the master bedroom. Finally, on Friday, I shared smaller projects we’ve completed around the house.
This Weeks Most Clicked…
Most Clicked Features
H2O Bungalow – Tips For Arranging Furniture in a Long Narrow Living Room
All Things Heart and Home – DIY Pallet Wood and Galvanized Steel Sign
A Junkchick Life – Our Trip to IKEA
Blue Willow House – Quick and Easy Succulent Centerpiece in a Chippy Thrifty Find
Nourish and Nestle – The Easiest Way to Hang a Plate Collection
No Small Life – I May or May Not Have Just Spray Painted My Shoes
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
It’s still crazy hot and humid in Florida with thunderstorms almost every day. I’m so ready for fall you guys, so ready. I’m super excited to start bringing out my fall décor soon and that includes cute wreaths for the front door. Did you guys see this post from last week by the blog Dots and Dust? This easy to follow tutorial had made me want to run to the craft supply store to pick up paper bags. I know, right? Paper bags! So cool!
Since we finished the back porch earlier this year, I’ve been ready to start decorating it for holidays. It gets a lot of use for friends and family dinners. I love this fall inspired Farmers Market Mini-Palette Sign from Houseful of Handmade. It’s so creative and I can’t wait to make my own some time soon.
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button