Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #34! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, Tuesday I shared how I gave my garden herb bed a quick update with Salvia I found on the clearance rack. Wednesday, I shared how to clean and condition vintage cutting boards. On Thursday, I shared the graphic transfer method I used to create this vintage inspired apple picking sign. Finally, on Friday, I shared this yummy recipe for a honeycrisp apple and smoked gouda panini.
This Weeks Most Clicked…
Most Clicked Features
Dandelion Patina – Coco Nutty Sweater Acorns
My Passion for Decor - Industrial Workbench Turned Coffee Bar
The Painted Hinge – Wine Barrel and Wine Bottle Wreath Tutorial
My Life From Home – Harvest Home Tour
The Red Painted Cottage – Fall Entry and Free Printable
Just 2 Sisters – Mason Jar Ring Fall Pumpkin
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
Need an easy coffee table tray update? Nancy with Slightly Coastal shares how she achieved this look in just minutes. I’m totally crazy for those cute metallic polka dots.
I love grey almost as much as I love white. This mirror and table set from Mary of Orphans with Makeup is stunning. But then again, everything Mary paints is pretty spectacular.
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button