Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #17! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, now that the patio is finally finished I spent last week preparing for company. On Tuesday, I shared an update of the homemade HE laundry soap we’ve been using for about 2 months and a new recipe we’ve started using. On Wednesday, I shared this indoor drying rack for the laundry room. It’s one of my favorite DIYs we’ve ever completed. On Thursday, I shared a recipe for white cake with triple berry filling and cream cheese frosting. It’s a tad involved but worth every bite. Finally, after a bit of rearranging I shopped the house and shared the front porch update on Friday.
This Weeks Most Clicked…
Most Clicked Features
Bohemian Junktion – Crap Room to craft Room Reveal
The Apple Street Cottage – My Cozy Porch
Pocketful of Posies – Remove Paint from Wood Carving
Creative Country Mom – Everything Fresh and New in early May
She’s Crafty – How I Shop a Thrift Store
No Small Life – How To Redo Your Entryway for $6.00
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
I love coffee! That first cup in the morning feels like a magical experience. This DIY Coffee Mug Rack from My Newest Addiction is so creative. Laura offers an easy to follow tutorial so you can make your own.
I’m also in love with this Old Drawer Flower Box from The Scrap Shoppe Blog. Michele also provides step by step instructions on how to make this inventive upcycle!
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button