Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #25! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, On Tuesday, I shared a set of coastal inspired chairs I upholstered for one of my sisters. Wednesday, I shared an industrial style shelving makeover I completed using old fencing from my childhood home. On Thursday, I shared the dining room refresh now that the shelves are styled and in place. Finally on Friday, I crossed off one of my 2015 Summer Bucket List items when I learned how to make Sweet Peppermint Sun Tea.
This week promises to be a busy week as we’re getting ready for the bloggers conference Haven! We’re so excited to see old friends and meet new friends too. If you’re going to Haven leave a comment below so we can catch up while we’re in Atlanta. We would love to see you!
This Weeks Most Clicked…
Most Clicked Features
DIY Inspired – Before and After Home Tour
My Heavenly Recipes – How to Clean a Stainless Steel Sink With 1 Ingredient
Fern Avenue – SPiT on Curbside Find
All Things Heart & Home – Summer Porch Decorating – 7 Ways to Add Personality
A Junkchick Life – I’m Still Tweaking That Porch!
Mia Bella Passions – Dining Room Decor – An Olive Tree in A Pot
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
I have so many crocheted pieces that my Granny handmade me over the years. I had no idea what to do with them until I saw this Vintage Doily Table Runner from Cat at Pocketful of Posies. It’s so creative and I still can’t believe she scored a box of vintage doilies for $5!
Every time the Restoration Hardware catalog comes through my door, I immediately take a long break with cookies and iced coffee so I can flip through it. I love everything in that book. As soon as I saw these Restoration Hardware Book Bundle by The Cedar Shake Cape I was smitten.
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button