Something to Talk About Link Party 37
Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #37! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
This week, Vicki and Jen with 2 Bees in a Pod has chosen our top six features:
Lilacs and Longhorns – 5 Minute Fall Decor
Making it in the Mountains – The Story of Greatness – A Vintage Desk Makeover
The Interior Frugalista – Fall DIY Banner
Hawthorne & Main – Simple Sign
Pocketful of Posies – Chalkboard Chargers
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Vicki and Jennifer from 2 Bees in a Pod || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
CoCo from The Crowned Goat || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Lisa from Concord Cottage || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Angie from Spain Hill Farm || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Karen from Karen’s Up On The Hill || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Karin from Art is Beauty || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Party Rules…please don’t link and run :
- Link to a specific blog post from your blog – not your blog homepage. All photos must be your own.
- You may link up to 3 posts.
- Follow your hosts and have a visible link back to your party host. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Leave a comment for your host.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. We are not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through ours.
- Each week, 6 of our favorites will be featured on all six of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure!
Thank you so much for linking up!
See you next Monday!
Thanks so much for feature my wreaths.
You are so welcome, Paula! I’m totally obsessed with this beauty! Hope your day is a happy one, CoCo
Thank you for the party CoCo!!! I hope you are having a great week, take care, Tara
Hope you’re having a great week as well, Tara! Hugs, Coco
Thanks for letting me share my story about my neighbor Tom during Down Syndrome Awareness month Coco, have a happy Monday.
I can’t wait to read all about it, Mary Beth! I have twin cousins that have down syndrome and they are amazing guys. Hugs, CoCo
Loving these features! Here’s to another great party!!
Have a happy week, Angie! Hugs, Coco
Hey CoCo – Happy Monday! Love our party features and we already see lots of eye candy for today’s party! Cheers to a great week!
Hosting such talented ladies makes for an exciting Monday, hugs, Coco
Thanks so much for hosting, I always look forward to this every Monday Coco!
I appreciate that Shayla, we look forward to having you each Monday! Hugs, CoCo
Coco, thanks for hosting. Hope you had a wonderful weekend and didn’t get to much rain. We actually had sun on Sunday. Loving all your fall inspired posts. The porch has turned out amazing.
Thank you so much, Brooke! The front porch is definitely one of my favorite places to be this season. Sending you big hugs, Coco
Coco, I love all the fab features this week. Here’s to a great party and a great day, xo Lisa
Have an awesome week, Lisa! Hugs, CoCo
Thanks for hosting Coco! I am in LOVE with the scrabble tile fall banner! So cute! Have a great week! ♥Angeline
So cute, right, Angeline! I love it too! Have a happy week, CoCo
Thanks for they great link party!
So happy to have you Sara! Thanks so much for linking up. Hope your day was awesome, CoCo