I hope you guys had a happy weekend. I was able to spend it celebrating with my family, which, always feels like the best gift. I have a lot of painting to do this week to get my booth at The Pickers Market back in shape after exciting January furniture sales. It’s been busy but such a blessing all at the same time.
If you’re new to The Crowned Goat, welcome! I’m so excited you’re here. To catch you up on a few things I’ve been working on this month, I’ve revamped my morning routine and this “Rise and Shine Sugar Scrub” smells amazing. There’s something about the citrus scent that makes me appreciate being a Florida native.
I’ve been using a lot of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. This color is always a popular one in my coastal inspired booth. I haven’t been able to part with the lady in the portrait just yet though.
I’ve also tried my best to find a balance between home life and work life so I’ve been intentional about carving out some time to cozy up and relax by the fire in the living room.
Thank you so much for joining our inaugural Something to Talk About Link Party. I’ve been blog friends with these ladies since we all met at Haven last year. They are a great source of encouragement and support to me and I know they will be to you too.
We would love to connect with you on social media!
- No Etsy stores, giveaways, or link parties.
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page.
- Although not required, we would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!!