Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #33! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, Tuesday I shared a coastal and weathered inspired dresser makeover. Wednesday, I shared how to Revive a Vintage Trophy with ingredients you probably already have in the kitchen. On Thursday, I shared 10 Ways to Ease Into Fall. Finally, on Friday, I shared a yummy recipe for Pear Streusel Coffeecake.
This Weeks Most Clicked…
Most Clicked Features
Suburble – Finally She Painted The Coffee Table
Meagan Rea – Modern Kitchen Makeover on a Budget
Rustic and Woven – Antique Dough Bowls
Canary Street Crafts – Drop Leaf Coffee Table
Reinvented – Painted Furniture Step-By-Step Steps 3 and 4
Farmhouse 40 – DIY Fall Tablescape Challenge
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
I’m so excited we had a long weekend because it gave me extra time to look for fall décor. Iris from Around the Watts House created this beautiful floral arrangement and has an easy to follow tutorial too!
Do you have someone in your family that is counting down the days until the football season starts? These beer coasters from Jess at Sweet Tea in the South would be the perfect gift to help kick off the party season. I can’t wait to make these for my brother in laws!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button