Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #21! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, Tuesday I shared the three-drawer dresser makeover that helped refresh my breakfast area right off the kitchen. Wednesday, I shared the Duck Egg Painted Entry Table that was left over after moving the three-drawer dresser to the breakfast area. I shared my latest finds from the treasure trail on Thursday. Finally on Friday, after such a sweet response from my summer mantel I shared how to make your own First Aid Cabin sign.
This Weeks Most Clicked…
Most Clicked Features
Canary Street Crafts – Baseball Subway Art Cabinet
Pocketful of Posies – Brick Stencil Wall
Amy’s Creative Pursuits – Early June Garden
A Pretty Life in the Suburbs – Freshening up my Summer Kitchen
At Home With the Barker’s – How to Paint Kitchen Cabinets
The Honeycomb Home – Summer Mantel
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
I seriously heart the Brits and I seriously heart this door of Simply Vintageous…by Suzan. I can’t imagine the amount of concentration it must have taken to tape off the Union Jack but if you’ve read Suzan’s blog for any length of time you know she has mad painting skills.
I’ve been making a lot of subtle changes around the house lately using thrifted finds. I love the way Brooke of the blog Re-Fabbed gave this vintage tea cart a white makeover and a new life in her pretty bathroom. I can’t believe she got the cart for $10!
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button