Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #13! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, I painted grain sack inspired stripes on this chair for one of my sisters and two years later they’re still holding up. I painted this table in one favorite coastal colors. I created a console table with a door I bought in the north Georgia mountains for $30 or $35 and it’s still one of my favorite pieces. I’m gearing up with a busy tourist season at my booth and I shared time saving painting tips for fellow vendors.
This Weeks Most Clicked…
Most Clicked Features
Blue Ridge Vintage – DIY Thrift Store Wreath Makeover
Mia Bella Passion – Blue and White Love and Meringue Kisses
Slightly Coastal – Don’t Be Green With Envy Over This Green Dresser
Nicer Than New – Rustic Standing Desk
Chasing Quaintness – For Love of Crate
Chateau Chic – Vintage White Cupboard For Porch
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
Suzanne from The Painted Drawer blows my mind. I don’t know how she does it but I swear she always seems to choose the perfect paint and finish for each piece no matter what the style of furniture. She loved this The Triune Mahogany Italian Provincial Neoclassic Dresser in General Finishes Lamp Black with a Java Gel Stained top back to life and it’s stunning.
I love the way Bonbon of Farmhouse 40 made these wooden number tags. She gives easy to follow step-by-step instructions so you can bring farmhouse charm to your home too. I can’t wait to make a set for my office.
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button