Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #5! I hope you guys are staying warm and cozy. When I see the screen shots of the weather on my Instagram feed and they say -4 degrees or 11 degrees, I’m thankful that it was only 33 degrees for a few days in Florida last week. I don’t know how you guys do it but I’m sending you warm thoughts of Spring.
If you’re a new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
What I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, I’m on the hunt for 3 new rugs, I’ve finally decorated the tops of my kitchen cabinets, I’ve found the perfect recipe for raspberry iced coffee and I gave this dresser a makeover in French Linen.
This Weeks Features…
Vicki and Jennifer’s picks : Creating a Coffee Table from a Thrift Store Find from Karen’s Up On The Hill
A Simple Shelf Vignette from Itsy Bits and Pieces
CoCo’s picks: Hand-painting an Antique Armoire from Recreated Designs
Some Chocolate Meringue Action from Be Fed Again
Lisa’s picks: Coffee Station Organization from Cupcakes and Crinolines
Bicycle Wheel Foyer Table from Reinvented
Angie’s picks: Beautiful Bubble Chandelier from The Heathered Nest
Balsamic Roasted Red Pepper Hummus from Strength and Sunshine
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
I have always wanted to learn how to make meringue but it seemed really complicated so I kept putting it off. I was so excited when Brooke from Be Fed Again posted Some Chocolate Meringue Action. The pictures are beautiful and the meringue looks amazing! I definitely have a new March baking goal.
I’m also totally in awe of this Hand Painted Antique Armoire from Lisa at Recreated Designs. I love the way she used milk paint for the both the body of the armoire as well as a custom mix of milk paint to help bring out the details of the flowers.
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all four of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button