Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #23! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, as you know we’re in the process of giving all of our spaces at home a refresh. On Tuesday, I shared other changes we’ve made around the house. Wednesday, I shared a neutral inspired bathroom makeover. Thursday, I shared how to make a headboard from a mantel. Finally on Friday, I shared a beginners guide to chair upholstery.
This Weeks Most Clicked…
Most Clicked Features
Farmhouse 40 – How to Distress Pottery
Anderson + Grant – Decorating With my Recent Finds
Chateau Chic – Five Reasons I Grow Lavender
A Virtuous Woman – Sweet Bread From Scratch
Patina Paradise – Shabby Chic Mini Secretary and Desktop
Lemon Thistle – DIY Cement Garden Markers Caterpillar Style
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
Bathroom renovations can be so frustrating but Teresa of Life and Renovations never gave up on making her dream bathroom a reality. She worked together with her husband to create an elegant space they can both enjoy.
My family welcomes a house full of company this time each year. Show your patriotic pride over breakfast with these scrumptious waffles from Wendy of Wendy’s Hat.
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button