Something to Talk About Link Party #43
Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #43! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
This week, Lisa from Concord Cottage has chosen our top six features:
Making it in the Mountains: How to Style a Fireplace
Hoosier Homemade: How to Decorate a Thanksgiving Table
Seeking Lavender Lane: Diy Rustic Floating Shelves
Hawthorne and Maine: Give Thanks Sign
Sadie Seasongoods: Flannel Scrap Reusable Hand Warmers
Pink When: Sweet Potato Casserole
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Vicki and Jennifer from 2 Bees in a Pod || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
CoCo from The Crowned Goat || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Lisa from Concord Cottage || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Angie from Spain Hill Farm || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Karen from Karen’s Up On The Hill || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Karin from Art is Beauty || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Party Rules…please don’t link and run :
- Link to a specific blog post from your blog – not your blog homepage. All photos must be your own.
- You may link up to 3 posts.
- Follow your hosts and have a visible link back to your party host. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Leave a comment for your host.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. We are not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through ours.
- Each week, 6 of our favorites will be featured on all six of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure!
Thank you so much for linking up!
See you next Monday!
Thank you for hosting the fun! It looks like a lot of holiday creations are starting. Woo hoo!! Love the spirit~ 🙂
Have a great week, CoCo!!
You’re so right, it does look like a lot of festive decorations this week! I have my boxes down from the attic so I’m getting ready too. Hope your week is awesome, CoCo
Happy Monday, Coco. Thanks for the link up party. Anything with root veggies or plaid are making me happy this week.
ha ha you give me the giggles Mary Beth, it’s definitely the season for both 🙂 Hope your week is a happy one! CoCo
Good Monday Morning CoCo! Thanks to you and your co-hosts for throwing another great shindig! Glad to be hear and will be back next week,
As always, we’re so excited to have you Lynn! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this week 🙂 Hugs, CoCo
Coco, thanks again for the feature last week. I still smile every time I walk by the brick wall. Has been a crazy few weeks, looking forward to Thanksgiving next week and slowing down some. That’s the one holiday we just unwind and stay in our jammies and don’t look at the clock. We eat when we’re ready and cook whatever we want, lol. Have a wonderful week.
You are so very welcome Brooke, your brick wall is totally fantastic! I’m looking forward to spending a long and relaxing Thanksgiving with my family too. Just getting a few days away will be nice 🙂 Hugs, CoCo
Hey CoCo – so happy the party is rockin’ and rollin’! Cheers to a fabulous week!
Hugs for a happy week ladies!
Hi Coco, here’s to a great week and great party xo Lisa
Hope your week is a happy one Lisa! Hugs, CoCo
Thanks for hosting, CoCo! Have a great week!!
Hope you have an awesome week too, Jenny! Hugs, CoCo