Something To Talk About Link Party #50
Welcome back to Something To Talk About Link Party #50! We hope you had a fabulous weekend and are so glad that you are here visiting and linking up with us today.
This week, Angie of Spain Hill Farm has chosen our top six features:
Flamingo Toes’ Easy & Cute Fabric Cozy
Two Twenty One’s Stenciled File Cabinet
Heathered Nest’s Bandana Pillows (AKA Dollar Store DIY Bandana Pillows)
Surviving A Teacher’s Salary’s Campfire Camping Party Birthday Cake
How To Nest for Less’ Craft Room Organization
Designthusiasm’s Home Decor Year in Review
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Vicki and Jennifer from 2 Bees in a Pod || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
CoCo from The Crowned Goat || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Lisa from Concord Cottage || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Angie from Spain Hill Farm || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Karen from Karen’s Up On The Hill || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Karin from Art is Beauty || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Party Rules…please don’t link and run :
- Link to a specific blog post from your blog – not your blog homepage. All photos must be your own.
- You may link up to 3 posts.
- Follow your hosts and have a visible link back to your party host. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Leave a comment for your host.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. We are not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through ours.
- Each week, 6 of our favorites will be featured on all six of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure!
Thank you so much for linking up!
Happy New Year Coco!
I’m glad to be back to party with you and your cohosts Thanks for organizing.
We’re always happy to have you, Lynn! I hope your holidays were filled with love and laughter. Happy New Year, CoCo
Hey CoCo – Our party is off to a rockin’ start! What a wonderful way to kick-off the first link party of the year! Cheers to a fabulous week!
Hugs for a happy week ladies!
CoCo, hope you had a wonderful New Years! So fun looking back on all the fun projects while eating my black eyed peas… Thanks again for hosting and all the best in 2016. Can’t wait to see what you have in store. Also hope to meet up sometime, maybe at Haven.
That would be so much fun, Brooke! It’s hard to believe we made all of those projects happen this year but I’m a total bulldog when it comes to getting things done so in another way it’s not surprising ha ha. I’m gonna work on that this year 🙂 Hugs, CoCo
Happy New Year CoCo! Hope 2016 is off to a great start for you. I can’t wait to see what fun projects you have this year. Thank you so much for hosting this week!
It’s so much fun to have you, Shayla! I hope your 2016 is totally fabulous. Happy New Year! CoCo
Happy New Year CoCo! Thank you for hosting!
Happy New Year to you too, Maya! Thanks so much for linking up. Hugs, CoCo