Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party! I hope you guys had a happy weekend. I cheered one of my favorite littles on at the soccer fields and shopped for furniture to put in my booth at The Pickers Market. It was a great weekend.
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, it’s beginning to look a lot like spring around here. I shared my spring inspired mantle. I also shared this 9-drawer dresser that I painted in a custom mix of Annie Sloan Chalk Paints It’s been really nice outside lately and I love alfresco dining. This simple spring outdoor tablescape only took 10 minutes to put together. Finally, it doesn’t happen very often but I love being able to linger over a leisurely Saturday morning breakfast so I shared this easy to make veggie and herb omelet.
This Weeks Most Clicked…
Canary Street Crafts – How To Paint Graphics on Furniture
Lehman Lane – Spring Mantel Decorating – Inspired by Yellow
Patina Paradise – DIY Faux Enamel Tags
247 Mulberry Lane – Sneak Peak of Spring
My Salvaged Treasures – Jewelry in Progress
Brepurposed – DIY Stencil Letter Quote
Sadie Seasongoods – Card Catalog Drawer Condiment Set
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
If you’ve followed Robin of Redo It Yourself Inspiration for any length of time you already know she’s one talented lady. She took an island cabinet base from her parents with a reclaimed top from her brother, added wood appliqués, paint and an awesome towel bar to create this amazing kitchen island . This is a transformation you won’t want to miss!
I totally fancy myself as a connoisseur of chocolate cake and as soon as I saw this gorgeous cake from Simply Suzanne’s I knew I had to investigate further. Suzanne not only makes delicious cakes she also makes happy memories for her family. You should see the birthday parties she creates. They look like so much fun.
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button