Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #24! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, On Tuesday, we said Goodbye June, Hello July Wednesday, I shared an update of my booth at The Pickers Market. Thursday, I shared a recipe for Watermelon Basil Popsicles. Finally on Friday, I shared my 2015 Summer Bucket List.
This Weeks Most Clicked…
Most Clicked Features
Cedar Shake Cape – Vintage Telephone Table Makeover
Canary Street Crafts – When to Prep Before Chalk Painting
MBZ Interiors – My Neighbors Nest
My Sweet Cottage – DIY Barn Lights
Creating Really Awesome Free Things – How To Make Envelope Slipcovers
REinvented – Modern Rustic Bench Makeover
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
I’m looking forward to a few road trips this summer and this DIY Travel Journal from Emily of Two Purple Couches will be perfect way to keep track of each adventure. They’ll also be fun gifts to make for my travel buddies too!
I love the practical solution Robin from Happy at Home came up with for her tween daughters after they outgrew their bunk beds. The planked wall that gives them each their privacy is total genius.
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button