Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #27! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, on Tuesday, I shared a recap of Haven 2015. We had so much fun but it’s taken me all week to recover! Wednesday, I shared a French Linen Painted Dresser that I wanted to keep so bad. I couldn’t find the right spot for it in my house so I brought it to the booth. Thursday, I shared my 2015 House Tour. I feel really close to having all of the rooms finished which is exciting. Finally on Friday, I shared the sweet smell of summertime in a jar with this Strawberry and Basil Simmer Pot.
This Weeks Most Clicked…
Most Clicked Features
Fern Avenue – Old Chippy Secretary Desk
Flamingo Toes – Kate Spade Inspired Key Fobs
Blu Ridge Vintage – A Forgotten Chair
Junk Chic Cottage – Vintage Dresser Re-loved into Sink Vanity
Sincerely Jean – DIY Desk Makeover
Just us Four – “A Life She Loved” Free Printable
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
Now that I’m home from Haven we’re in the midst of gathering even more items for my childhood home Loblolly Manor. We’ve finally picked out the legs for the farmhouse style table my dad will be building and have been in search of china cabinet inspiration too. This piece painted by Brooke of Start at Home is so gorgeous. I’ve never used this brand of milk paint before but I can’t wait to try it now.
We’re also on the search for dog beds that blend in with the French Country cottage look we’re after yet comfortable for dogs of all sizes and breeds. I am in love with this faux grainsack dog bed Patti at Old Things New created. Seriously, that crown is so cute!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button