Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #12! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, I’ve been painting like crazy for my booth at The Pickers Market. I shared this French Linen Painted Buffet on Tuesday, this Country Grey Painted Nightstand on Wednesday, this Sea Glass Green Inspired Dresser on Thursday and this Herboriste Inspired Potting Bench on Friday. I’ll freely admit I am having LOTS of trouble taking the potting bench to the booth. I really hope I can find a place for it on the back patio.
This Weeks Most Clicked…
Most Clicked Features
Prodigal Pieces – Box Camera Dresser Ikea Rast Hack
Honey and Roses – How To Makeover a Pine Bookcase
Duct Tape and Denim – Paint Picnic Basket
Vintage Paint and More – Hydrangeas
DD’s Cottage – Giving a Tray a Beach Shabby Makeover
Chasing Quaintness – In the Bedroom
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
Joan from Nicer Than New, shared this beautiful Memory Quilt around the shape and design of Polaroid photos. Joan collaborated with her niece Sheilagh to make this special piece so her daughter could take it with her to university.
It’s hard to believe this powder room makeover from Sabrina from Pink Little Notebook, is even the same powder. Her use of moody walls and textured wallpaper is stunning!
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button