Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #16! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, I dedicated all week to the patio makeover. I shared Tips for Painting a Textured Concrete Patio on Tuesday. On Wednesday, I shared the Farmhouse Style Table Makeover I gave my table after I almost ruined it with mahagny stain and it turned a not so fun shade of purple. On Thursday, I shared How to Make a Menu Board From an Old Door. By Friday, it was time for the big reveal and I shared my Back Patio Makeover. Don’t miss the before pictures. We’re talking scary.
This Weeks Most Clicked…
Most Clicked Features
Little Brags – A Mother’s Day Table on Back Patio
Restyle Relove – Faux Farmhouse Dining Table Drawer
Upstairs Downstairs – Family Room Changes
While I Linger – Painted Table
Bisozozo – Organized Small Kitchen
The Painted Apron – Tablescapes Girls Goin Wild
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
All I can think about since finishing the back patio is refreshing drinks to enjoy with family and friends. This Strawberry Limeade by Courtney of A Life From Scratch is one I can’t wait to try.
You guys already know I have a sweet tooth but as soon as I saw this Rhubarb Crumble from Sheryl at The Wildnerness Wife it made me want to run to the grocery store. I bet this is so good!
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button