Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #30! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, on Tuesday, I shared my latest finds from the treasure trail. Wednesday, found me spending extra time with my family. On Thursday, I shared my latest piece of painted furniture, a driftwood and seaglass inspired dresser. Finally, on Friday, I shared pictures of my booth space at The Pickers Market.
This Weeks Most Clicked…
Most Clicked Features
Atta Girl Says – Dirty Laundry Drudgery
Little Blue House by the Bay – Beachy Farmhouse Makeover
The Bewitchin Kitchen – Rustic Wedding Ideas
Suburble – Installing a Water Feature
Clean and Scentsible – How to Transfer Images Using Wax Paper
The Scrap Shoppe – DIY Bicycle Basket Liner
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
I’ve wanted to make pom pom curtains for my office for a while now. I was totally intimidated by the pom pom trim until I saw this easy to follow post from the dynamic duo of R&R at home. The fact this is also an affordable option makes me so excited to start working on my office makeover.
I love this creative use for a small shutter by White Tulip Designs. I would never thought to use one for jewelry storage but the way Jennifer rescued this one with knobs and scrap wood is super cool.
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button