Something To Talk About Link Party #51
Welcome back to Something To Talk About Link Party #51! We hope you had a fabulous weekend and are so glad that you are here visiting and linking up with us today.
This week, Karen at Karen’s Up on The Hill has chosen our top six features:
Light Fixture Hack by The Log Book
Dining Room Makeover Reveal by Design Trapped in a Lawyers Body
Washi Tape Storage by The Scrap Shoppe Blog
DIY Rustic Calendar Stand by Lemon Thistle
Dining Room Table by Shay Renovation
Easiest DIY Oil Candle Lights Ever by Shabbyfufu
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Vicki and Jennifer from 2 Bees in a Pod || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
CoCo from The Crowned Goat || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Lisa from Concord Cottage || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Angie from Spain Hill Farm || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Karen from Karen’s Up On The Hill || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Karin from Art is Beauty || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Party Rules…please don’t link and run :
- Link to a specific blog post from your blog – not your blog homepage. All photos must be your own.
- You may link up to 3 posts.
- Follow your hosts and have a visible link back to your party host. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Leave a comment for your host.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. We are not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through ours.
- Each week, 6 of our favorites will be featured on all six of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure!
Thank you so much for linking up!
Hey CoCo – the party is off to a roaring start! Cheers to a Happy Monday and a fabulous week!
Hugs for a happy week, ladies!
CoCo, hope you are well. Thanks for hosting! This might be the earliest I shared. Up and at it on a Monday morning. Have a great week.
I hope your week is totally fantastic, Brooke, I can’t wait to find out what you’ve been up to. Hugs, CoCo
Great party, ladies, as always! The feature are awesome, I’m so excited to get a closer look at that light fixture! Have a wonderful week Coco!
Thanks so much, Kimm. That light fixture is crazy awesome, right? I can’t wait to see how the rest of her party barn turns out. We need a party barn too 🙂 Hugs, CoCo
Good Monday Morning Coco, as usual, another great group of bloggers and ideas! Thanks for co-hosting.
Have a great day, Lynn
We always appreciate you coming over, Lynn, thank you so much. I can’t wait to find out what you’ve been up to. Hugs, CoCo
The party is off to a great start!! Lots of awesome links. Have a great week!
Hope your week is totally fantastic, Angie! Hugs, CoCo
Hi CoCo! Thanks so much for the feature, great way to start off 2016! Thanks so much for making my day!
You’re so welcome, Shayla. You are one talented lady. I’m so proud of you! Hugs, CoCo
Thanks for hosting this awesome party! I always enjoy stopping by to see what’s being shared and featured. Hope we will see you at the Home Matters Party – the Door Opens Thursday at 9pm Pacific. 🙂
Life With Lorelai
Can’t wait to link up, Lorelai! We appreciate you coming over! Hugs, CoCo