Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #57! We hope you guys all had a happy and relaxing weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
This week, Karen from Karen’s Up on The Hill has chosen our top six features:
Paint Swirling DIY Vase by Domestically Speaking
Easiest Way to Paint a Stenciled Wall by Making it in The Mountains
Why I Painted My Bar Stools Imperial Red by Petticoat Junction
DIY Map Love Hearts of Your Family by The Red Painted Cottage
E is For Elephant by The Painted Poppy Studio
A Curvy Girl with Secrets Bombe Chest by Just The Woods
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run :
- Link to a specific blog post from your blog – not your blog homepage. All photos must be your own.
- You may link up to 3 posts.
- Follow your hosts and have a visible link back to your party host. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Leave a comment for your host.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. We are not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through ours.
- Each week, 6 of our favorites will be featured on all six of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure!
Thank you so much for linking up!
See you next Monday!