Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #18! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
A very special thank you to the men, women and family members of our armed forces who gave the ultimate sacrifice fighting for our freedom. Your service is not forgotten this Memorial Day.
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, Tuesday I shared 6 Easy to Create Coastal Home Decorating Ideas. On Wednesday, I shared our experience building a porch swing frame. Thursday, I shared one of my favorite pieces of painted furniture this primitive cabinet I painted in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint using the color Duck Egg. Finally on Friday, I shared an easy recipe for Fresh Cherry Cobbler.
This Weeks Most Clicked…
Most Clicked Features
Around the Watts House – Summer Home Tour – The Living Room
Farmhouse Blues Interiors – Rustic Charm
Virginia Sweet Pea – Fish Platter Collection
Be Fed Again – Be Fed Again Office Reveal
Sadie Seasongoods – Found Objects Broach Holder
Snazzy Little Things – Industrial Decor Living Room
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
Salvage Sister and Mister shared so many creative ways to store craft supplies, Deborah has me rethinking my entire office space. I love how she mixed thrifted finds with new affordable items from places like Target.
I also love the gallery wall with framed ephemera that Dagmar’s Home and Decor created. The framed milk bottle caps and vintage checks are perfection.
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button