Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #7! I hope you guys had a happy weekend. I was able to spend some time with my sister and the new baby. He really is such a sweet little pumpkin.
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, we spent all week in the kitchen. Tuesday, I covered tile adhesion for our new subway tile backsplash and Wednesday the grout application portion of the project. Thursday, found me in the midst of a kitchen reveal and on Friday I shared how I’ve been able to keep my pantry organized for an entire year.
This Weeks Features…
Vicki and Jennifer’s picks : Spring Mason Jar Vases from Dwelling in Happiness
CoCo’s picks: Laundry Room Reveal from Sweet Tea in the South
Lisa’s picks: Painted French Chair from Somewhat Quirky Design
Flea Market Flip Friday – Yo Yo Apron from Bohemian Junktion
Angie’s picks: St. Patricks Day Easy Home Decor from Frog Prince Paperie
Upcycled Thrift Store Bench for Kids from DIY Inspired
Karen’s picks: Early Spring Porch from Little Brags
Easter Bunny Marshmallow Pops from Frog Prince Paperie
Melody’s picks:Black Lacquer Buffet Gets a Whole New Look from Shizzle Design
Spool Table from Burlap and Sawdust
Karin’s picks: Goodwill Table Makeover from Virginia Sweet Pea
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
Having just gone through the kitchen makeover, I can totally appreciate the Laundry Room Reveal that Jess from Sweet Tea in the South completed. I know it was a lot of work but the transformation is fantastic. Plus, the light she chose for the space is beyond awesome.
I’m also excited to feature this beautifully painted farmhouse chair from Suzanne at The Painted Drawer. I’ve followed her blog for a while now and she always finds the most amazing furniture. Through various paints, glazes, washes and finishes she’s able to create a custom look for her clients that is really stunning.
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. The Crowned Goat is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through The Crowned Goat.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button