Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #32! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, Tuesday I shared the kitchen island my dad built for Loblolly Manor that we painted with the help of a paint sprayer from HomeRight. On Wednesday, I shared a kneeling bench we upcycled to create a new seating bench we’ll be using in the dining room. Thursday, I shared a quick update for an small island and set of bar stools that’s in my booth at The Pickers Market. Finally, on Friday, I said Goodbye August and Hello September with a round up of projects we’ve been working on all month.
This Weeks Most Clicked…
Most Clicked Features
A Junkchick Life – Rustic Weathered Frame
Chateau Chic – Mixing it up in the Family Room
Rustic and Woven – Living Room Update
Gates of Crystal – From Farmhouse to French Country
Reinvented – Decoupaged Side Table
Gates of Crystal – Spray Painting Brass Sink
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
This beautiful tablescape from Brooke of Be Fed Again has me ready to break out fall inspired recipes and lace trimmed tablecloths. I’m so ready for the heat and rain to end so we can ejoy al fresco dining once more.
I’ve been looking for simple ways to add character to a gallery wall I’ve been working on and this Pallet Letter Sign from Shayla at ShayRenovations would be perfect. I love its rustic charm.
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button