Something to Talk About Link Party 44
Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #44! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
This week, Angie from Spain Hill Farm has chosen our top six features:
How To Nest For Less: Cracked Patina Nightstand
My Sweet Cottage: Master Bath Remodel
The Interior Frugalista: Wood Slice Holiday Coasters
The Anne with an E: DIY Winter Science Posters
Refresh Living: Vintage Map Christmas Trees
Homecooking Memories: Spiced Sweet Potato and Bacon Skewers
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Vicki and Jennifer from 2 Bees in a Pod || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
CoCo from The Crowned Goat || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Lisa from Concord Cottage || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Angie from Spain Hill Farm || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Karen from Karen’s Up On The Hill || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest
Karin from Art is Beauty || Facebook || Instagram || Pinterest || Twitter
Party Rules…please don’t link and run :
- Link to a specific blog post from your blog – not your blog homepage. All photos must be your own.
- You may link up to 3 posts.
- Follow your hosts and have a visible link back to your party host. This is mandatory to be featured.
- Leave a comment for your host.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission and granting us the right to feature your project and photos on this blog, website and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. We are not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through ours.
- Each week, 6 of our favorites will be featured on all six of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure!
Thank you so much for linking up!
See you next Monday!
Good Morning Coco, thanks for the party this morning. Anxious to go socializing!
Have a great day, Lynn
We so appreciate your support of the party, Lynn! I hope your day has been a fun one, hugs, CoCo
Have a Happy Thanksgiving Coco!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Mary Beth! Hugs, CoCo
Hey CoCo – We are ready to rock this party! Cheers to a wonderful week. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Have an awesome week, ladies! Hugs, CoCo
Coco, Thanks for hosting! Really loved your sea glass ornament this week. I am sea glass obsessed. Will be heading to the craft store today to pick up some ornaments. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. See you back here next Monday. I have my Thanksgiving Show on HVNN.com going live today, should be a great week.
Your show is always so exciting, Brooke! I love sea glass too. We find the most after a bad storm or a hurricane. It feels like a gift from the sea. Hope your day is a fun one, CoCo
Happy Thanksgiving, CoCo!
Hope you have an awesome, Thanksgiving, Robin! Hugs, CoCo
Happy Monday CoCo! Thank you for hosting another great party!
We appreciate your support, Maya, thank you so much! Hugs, CoCo