I hope you guys had a happy weekend! I finished painting a dresser, tagged new inventory for my booth at The Pickers Market and put the finishing touches on spring blog posts.
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, I’m so ready for spring. I shared a tour of one of our favorite public gardens as we search for inspiration we can use at home. We’ve also been cleaning out all of the bird feeders and birdbaths on the property. In the spirit of spring cleaning, I’ve decide to start making our laundry soap. Finally, I took the new big brother a basket of classic Blondies.
This Weeks Features…
Vicki and Jennifer’s picks : Spring Wreath Using Burlap and Denim from Across the Blvd.
Picket Fence Arrows from A Diamond in the Stuff
CoCo’s picks: DIY Fabric Covered Phone Case from Mad for Fabric
Antique Dresser Repurposed into a Coffee Bar from LL Farm
Lisa’s picks: Decorating with China and Sweet Easter Rabbits from Penny’s Treasures
Lamp to Memo Board from Confessions of a Serial Diyer
Angie’s picks: Jadeite Collection from Panolpoly
Entry Hall Re-Do from Bluebird 1959
Karen’s picks: Peter Rabbit Birthday Party from Chikadee Home Nest
Yellow Dresser with a Pop from D.D.’s Cottage and Design
Melody’s picks: Chicken Wire Basket Turned Pendant Light Fixture from Always Never Done
Antique Wash Stand Before & After from Urban Patina
Karin’s picks: MCM Record Player Makeover from Sweet Parrish Place
Eat Drink and Be Merry Marquis Sign from Lake Girl Paints
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
It’s hard to believe this Antique Gentlemen’s Cabinet is even the same cabinet. Lori from LL Farm not only repaired this beauty but also refinished it and gave the piece a new life as a home coffee bar.
Given that I still use a blackberry curve (I’m old school like that) it’s almost ironic that this phone case is one of my features this week. But I’m shopping for a new phone and I love the way that Mad for Fabric customized her phone case with decoupage.
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given. The Crowned Goat is not responsible for stolen images or the misuse by others who have found your image through TheCrownedGoat.com
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button