Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party! I hope each of you had a Happy Valentine’s Day and your entire weekend was filled with lots of love.
If you’re a new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy and recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I was also able to complete one of my February baking goals when I made these cranberry and orange scones with orange glaze. I’ve never made scones before so I was really excited when they turned out so well.
Lastly, my sweet friend Kimberly Clair helped me celebrate romantic living with a tour of her home.
Fantastic features from this week:
I’m super excited to feature these drop cloth hearts from Denise at Denise…on a Whim. I love the faux stitching she used and would have thought to stuff the hearts with cotton balls. So clever!
And I also love the way Renee from The Refined Relic used tobacco sticks to make this DIY Typography Sign I have a stack of tobacco sticks in my garage waiting to be used and I think I’ve finally found the inspiration I need to get started.
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!