We’re sharing our favorite home decor books coming out this Fall today!
If there’s one thing I truly miss about our pre-pandemic life, it’s our Saturday morning routine.
On the Saturdays we weren’t working, traveling, or hanging out with family, I’d wake up with the sun, throw on something super comfortable and head out to brunch.
Then we’d hit the bookstore and spend some uninterrupted time flipping through magazines and books before grabbing a latte.
Most of the time, we’d go to the farmer’s market or run a few errands before coming home and snuggling in for an afternoon of napping, reading, and dinner al fresco.
It was always such a simple and yet beautiful day.
The ritual of making time to go to the bookstore to find a good book to get lost in for an afternoon felt indulgent in the best possible way.
I’ve only been to brunch and the bookstore a few times since the pandemic began.
While I’m thankful to be out and about again, even for a little bit, my heart still pines for those leisurely Saturday afternoons spent snuggled up with a book and a latte every time the weekend rolls around.
The good news is we can recreate the feeling of the bookstore at home by putting on some coffeehouse music, lighting a Fall inspired candle, cozying up with our favorite blanket, pouring a hot drink, and settling in.
There are a lot of great home decor and decorating books coming out this Fall.
So, I thought I would share a few of my favorites in case you’re looking for a reason to spend a quiet morning or relaxing afternoon getting lost in home decor inspiration too.
Here’s a look at home decor books coming out this Fall and a few other interesting finds to enjoy…
**(Amazon affiliate links have been provided for your convenience. Any sales made through such links will support us with a small commission at no extra cost for you. You can read our full disclosure policy here)
Books by Home Décor, DIY, and Lifestyle Bloggers:
- Feels Like Home: Transforming Your Space from Uninspiring to Uniquely Yours by Marian Parsons (Preorder Available Now, Release Date October 12, 2021)
- Cozy White Cottage Seasons:100 Ways to Be Cozy All Year Long by Liz Marie Galvan (Preorder Available Now, Release Date November 2, 2021)
- Hill House Living: The Art of Creating a Joyful Life by Paula Sutton (Preorder Available Now, Release Date October 19, 2021)
- The Gift of Home by Bree Doucette (Preorder Available Now, Release Date January 4, 2022)
Home Decor Books by Designers Coming Out This Fall:
- Living Well by Design Melissa Penfold (Preorder Available Now, Release Date October 26, 2021)
- Style Comfort Home: How to Find Your Style and Decorate with Happiness and Ease by Andrew Howard (Preorder Available Now, Release Date September 21, 2021)
- Living with Blue and White by Jordan Marxer (Available Now)
- The Well-Loved House: Creating Homes with Color, Comfort, and Drama by Ashley Whittaker and Christopher Spitzmiller (Preorder Available Now, Release Date September 21, 2021)
French Country and Cottage Inspired Books:
- A Summer Place: Living by the Sea by Tricia Foley (Available Now)
- Patina Homes by Steve and Brooke Giannetti (Available Now)
- Provence Style: Decorating with French Country Flair by Shauna Varvel (Available Now)
- A Cottage for All Seasons: Inspiring Homes with Classic Charm by Cindy Cooper (Available Now)
Books with Rustic and Neutral Interiors:
- Feels Like Home by Lauren Liess (Preorder Available Now, Release Date October 19, 2021)
- Shades of White: Serene Spaces for Effortless Living by Fifi O’Neill (Preorder Available Now, Release Date October 12, 2021)
- Pacific Natural at Home by Jenni Kayne (Preorder Available Now, Release Date October 5, 2021)
- The Maine House by Maura McEvoy, Basha Burwell, Kathleen Hackett (Available Now)
Other Previously Released Home Decor Books to Enjoy…
Home Decor, Decorating, and Design Books:
- More Beautiful: All-American Decoration by Mark D. Sikes
- The Beauty of Home: Redefining Traditional Interiors by Marie Flanigan
- Home Stories: Design Ideas for Making a House a Home by Kim Leggett
- Veranda Elements of Beauty: The Art of Decorating by Veranda and Kathryn O’Shea-Evans
- Arriving Home: A Gracious Southern Welcome by James T. Farmer
- Made for Living: Collected Interiors for All Sorts of Styles by Amber Lewis
- The New Southern Style: The Interiors of a Lifestyle and Design Movement by Alyssa Rosenheck
- Make Life Beautiful by Syd and Shea McGee
Coastal Inspired Home Décor and Decorating Books:
- Surfside Style: Relaxed Living by the Coast by Fifi O’Neill
- Coastal Blues: Home Decorating Ideas Inspired by Seaside Living by Sally Hayden & Alice Whately
- Simply by the Sea by Tracey Rapisardi
- Summer to Summer: Houses by the Sea by Jennifer Ash Rudick
Gatherings and Entertaining Books:
- Pacific Natural: Simple Seasonal Entertaining by Jenni Kayne
- French Country Cottage Inspired Gatherings by Courtney Allison
- A Home for All Seasons: Gracious Living and Stylish Entertaining by Danielle Rollins
- An Entertaining Story by India Hicks
Gardens and Gardening Books:
- Patina Living by Brooke and Steve Giannetti
- Cottage Gardens: A Celebration of Britain’s Most Beautiful Cottage Gardens, with Advice on Making Your Own by Claire Masset
- Kitchen Garden Revival: A Modern Guide to Creating a Stylish Small-Scale, Low-Maintenance Edible Garden by Nicole Johnsey Burke
- The Art of Outdoor Living: Gardens for Entertaining Family and Friends Hardcover by Scott Shrader
Books by Home Décor, DIY, and Lifestyle Bloggers:
- Home Made Lovely: Creating the Home You’ve Always Wanted by Shannon Acheson
- Divinely Designed: A Beautiful & Functional Home by Sarah Martin
- Welcome Home: A Cozy Minimalist Guide to Decorating and Hosting All Year Round by Myquillyn Smith
- Clean Mama’s Guide to a Peaceful Home: Effortless Systems and Joyful Rituals for a Calm, Cozy Home by Becky Rapinchuk
While I would never wish the Summer away, Fall is my favorite season of the entire year.
I know it is for so many of you as well.
And if we can’t make it to brunch and the bookstore, we can at least find a relaxing spot at home to enjoy a leisurely morning or a lazy afternoon and a book filled with inspiration.
Other Brunch and Book Related Posts To Enjoy:
- 48 of the Best Books to Read This Summer
- How to Make Book Pages Look Aged
- Easy Tips for Styling a Bookcase
- DIY Custom Bookcase from Columns
- Breakfast in Bed Picnic