We’re sharing our favorite home decor books coming out this Fall today!
If there’s one thing I truly appreciate about learning to embrace a slow and simple life, it’s our Saturday morning routine.
On the Saturdays we aren’t working, traveling, or hanging out with family, I wake up with the sun, throw on something super comfortable and head out to brunch.
Then we hit the bookstore and spend some uninterrupted time flipping through magazines and books before grabbing a latte.
Most of the time, we go to the farmer’s market or run a few errands before coming home and snuggling in for an afternoon of napping, reading, and dinner al fresco.
It was always such a simple and beautiful day.
The ritual of making time to go to the bookstore to find a good book to get lost in for an afternoon feels indulgent in the best possible way.
And while it doesn’t happen nearly as often as I’d like, I’m always grateful when we’re able to carve out special time for a leisurely Saturday afternoon spent snuggled up with a book and a latte every chance we get.
Thankfully we can recreate the feeling of a bookstore at home by putting on some coffeehouse music, lighting a Fall inspired candle, cozying up with our favorite blanket, pouring a hot drink, and settling in.
There are a lot of great home decor and decorating books coming out this Fall.
So, I thought I would share a few of my favorites in case you’re looking for a reason to spend a quiet morning or relaxing afternoon getting lost in home decor inspiration too.
Here’s a look at home decor books coming out this Fall and a few other titles you may have missed…
**(Amazon affiliate links have been provided for your convenience. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Any sales made through such links will support us with a small commission at no extra cost to you. You can read our full disclosure policy here)
*This post was updated in August 2022
Home Decor Books by Designers Coming Out This Fall:
- Edited Style by Suzanne Kasler (release date 09/13/22)
- Celebrating Home by James T Farmer, III
- The Collected Cottage by Kathryn Crisp Greeley
- Establishing Home by Jean Stoffer (release date 11/01/22)
Neutrals and Farmhouse Inspired Books to Enjoy:
- The Art of Living with White by Chrissie Rucker (release date 09/13/2022)
- A Home to Share by Leslie Saeta (release date 09/27/22)
- The Evolution of Home by Emma Sims-Hilditch (release date 09/27/22)
- 57 Buttermilk Acres by Stacy West
Cottage and French Country Inspired Books Coming Out This Fall…
- The Natural Cozy Cottage by Christiane Myers
- Together at the Table (release date 10/18/22)
- Living with Roses (Victoria)
- Paris by Design by David Jimenez (release date 09/27/22)
Books by Home Décor, DIY, and Lifestyle Bloggers You May Have Missed Last Fall:
- Feels Like Home: Transforming Your Space from Uninspiring to Uniquely Yours by Marian Parsons
- Cozy White Cottage Seasons:100 Ways to Be Cozy All Year Long by Liz Marie Galvan
- Hill House Living: The Art of Creating a Joyful Life by Paula Sutton
- The Gift of Home by Bre Doucette
Home Decor Books by Designers You May Have Missed Last Fall:
- Living Well by Design by Melissa Penfold
- Style Comfort Home: How to Find Your Style and Decorate with Happiness and Ease by Andrew Howard
- Living with Blue and White by Jordan Marxer
- The Well-Loved House: Creating Homes with Color, Comfort, and Drama by Ashley Whittaker and Christopher Spitzmiller
French Country and Cottage Inspired Books to Enjoy:
- A Summer Place: Living by the Sea by Tricia Foley
- Patina Homes by Steve and Brooke Giannetti
- Provence Style: Decorating with French Country Flair by Shauna Varvel
- A Cottage for All Seasons: Inspiring Homes with Classic Charm by Cindy Cooper
Books with Rustic and Neutral Interiors:
- Feels Like Home by Lauren Liess
- Shades of White: Serene Spaces for Effortless Living by Fifi O’Neill
- Pacific Natural at Home by Jenni Kayne
- The Maine House by Maura McEvoy, Basha Burwell, Kathleen Hackett
Other Previously Released Home Decor Books to Enjoy…
Home Decor, Decorating, and Design Books:
- More Beautiful: All-American Decoration by Mark D. Sikes
- The Beauty of Home: Redefining Traditional Interiors by Marie Flanigan
- Home Stories: Design Ideas for Making a House a Home by Kim Leggett
- Veranda Elements of Beauty: The Art of Decorating by Veranda and Kathryn O’Shea-Evans
- Arriving Home: A Gracious Southern Welcome by James T. Farmer
- Made for Living: Collected Interiors for All Sorts of Styles by Amber Lewis
- The New Southern Style: The Interiors of a Lifestyle and Design Movement by Alyssa Rosenheck
- Make Life Beautiful by Syd and Shea McGee
Coastal Inspired Home Décor and Decorating Books:
- Surfside Style: Relaxed Living by the Coast by Fifi O’Neill
- Coastal Blues: Home Decorating Ideas Inspired by Seaside Living by Sally Hayden & Alice Whately
- Simply by the Sea by Tracey Rapisardi
- Summer to Summer: Houses by the Sea by Jennifer Ash Rudick
Gatherings and Entertaining Books:
- Pacific Natural: Simple Seasonal Entertaining by Jenni Kayne
- French Country Cottage Inspired Gatherings by Courtney Allison
- A Home for All Seasons: Gracious Living and Stylish Entertaining by Danielle Rollins
- An Entertaining Story by India Hicks
Outdoor Living and Garden Books:
- Patina Living by Brooke and Steve Giannetti
- Cottage Gardens: A Celebration of Britain’s Most Beautiful Cottage Gardens, with Advice on Making Your Own by Claire Masset
- Kitchen Garden Revival: A Modern Guide to Creating a Stylish Small-Scale, Low-Maintenance Edible Garden by Nicole Johnsey Burke
- The Art of Outdoor Living: Gardens for Entertaining Family and Friends Hardcover by Scott Shrader
While I would never wish the Summer away, Fall is my favorite season of the entire year.
I know it is for so many of you as well.
And if you can’t make it to brunch or the bookstore, I hope you’re able to find a relaxing spot at home to enjoy a leisurely morning or a lazy afternoon and a book filled with inspiration.
Other Brunch and Book-Related Posts To Enjoy:
- 64 of the Best Books to Read This Summer
- 26 Self Discovery Books to Read This Year
- French Gray Painted Books
- Easy Tips for Styling a Bookcase
- Creating a Library in the Living Room
- Breakfast in Bed Picnic