We’re sharing our favorite home decor books coming out this Fall today!
If there’s one thing I truly appreciate about learning to embrace a slow and simple life, it’s our Saturday morning routine.
On the Saturdays we aren’t working, traveling, or hanging out with family, I wake up with the sun, throw on something super comfortable, and head out to brunch.
Then we hit the bookstore and flip through magazines and books before grabbing a latte.
Most of the time, we go to the farmer’s market or run a few errands before coming home and snuggling in for an afternoon of napping, reading, and dinner al fresco.
It’s always such a simple and beautiful day.
The ritual of making time to go to the bookstore to find a good book to get lost in for an afternoon feels indulgent in the best possible way.
And while it doesn’t happen nearly as often as I’d like, I’m always grateful when we’re able to carve out special time for a leisurely Saturday afternoon spent snuggled up every chance we get.
Thankfully we can recreate the feeling of a bookstore at home by putting on some coffeehouse music, lighting a Fall-inspired candle, cozying up with our favorite blanket, pouring a hot drink, and settling in.
There are a lot of great home decor and decorating books coming out this Fall.
So, I thought I would share a few of my favorites in case you’re looking for a reason to spend a quiet morning or relaxing afternoon getting lost in home decor inspiration too.
Here’s a look at home decor books coming out this Fall and a few other titles you may have missed…
**(Amazon affiliate links have been provided for your convenience. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Any sales made through such links will support us with a small commission at no extra cost to you. You can read our full disclosure policy here)
*This post was updated in August 2023
Home Decor Books Coming Out This Fall…
Home Decor Books by Designers You May Have Missed Last Fall…
Neutrals and Farmhouse-Inspired Books You May Have Missed Last Fall…
Cottage and French Country-Inspired Books You May Have Missed Last Fall…
Previously Released Books by Home Décor, DIY, and Lifestyle Bloggers…
- Feels Like Home: Transforming Your Space from Uninspiring to Uniquely Yours
- Cozy White Cottage Seasons:100 Ways to Be Cozy All Year Long
- Hill House Living: The Art of Creating a Joyful Life
- The Gift of Home
Previously Released Home Decor Books by Designers…
- Living Well by Design
- Style Comfort Home: How to Find Your Style and Decorate with Happiness and Ease
- Living with Blue and White
- The Well-Loved House: Creating Homes with Color, Comfort, and Drama
French Country and Cottage-Inspired Books to Enjoy…
- A Summer Place: Living by the Sea
- Patina Homes
- Provence Style: Decorating with French Country Flair
- A Cottage for All Seasons: Inspiring Homes with Classic Charm
Books with Rustic and Neutral Interiors…
- Feels Like Home by Lauren Liess
- Shades of White: Serene Spaces for Effortless Living
- Pacific Natural at Home
- The Maine House
Other Previously Released Home Decor Books to Enjoy…
- More Beautiful: All-American Decoration
- The Beauty of Home
- Home Stories: Design Ideas for Making a House a Home
- Veranda Elements of Beauty: The Art of Decorating
- Arriving Home: A Gracious Southern Welcome
- Made for Living: Collected Interiors for All Sorts of Styles
- The New Southern Style: The Interiors of a Lifestyle and Design Movement
- Make Life Beautiful
- Surfside Style: Relaxed Living by the Coast
- Coastal Blues: Home Decorating Ideas Inspired by Seaside Living
- Simply by the Sea
- Summer to Summer: Houses by the Sea
- Pacific Natural: Simple Seasonal Entertaining
- French Country Cottage Inspired Gatherings
- A Home for All Seasons: Gracious Living and Stylish Entertaining
- An Entertaining Story
- Patina Living
- Cottage Gardens: A Celebration of Britain’s Most Beautiful Cottage Gardens, with Advice on Making Your Own
- Kitchen Garden Revival: A Modern Guide to Creating a Stylish Small-Scale, Low-Maintenance Edible Garden
- The Art of Outdoor Living: Gardens for Entertaining Family and Friends Hardcover
While I would never wish the Summer away, Fall is my favorite season of the entire year.
I know it is for so many of you as well.
And if you can’t make it to brunch or the bookstore, I hope you’re able to find a relaxing spot at home to enjoy a leisurely morning or a lazy afternoon and a book filled with inspiration.
Other Brunch and Book-Related Posts To Enjoy:
- 64 of the Best Books to Read This Summer
- Self Discovery Books to Read This Year
- French Gray Painted Books
- Easy Tips for Styling a Bookcase
- Creating a Library in the Living Room
- Breakfast in Bed Picnic