Today, we’re sharing our Fall Monthly Bucket List Ideas!
Over the years I’ve realized, if I don’t write the things I want to accomplish or experience down in my calendar, they just don’t happen.
This includes everything from taking seasonal trips to watch the leaves change to hosting a pumpkin carving party to making holiday crafts with the littles.
I always think I’ll *have time* or I’ll *make time* or that life will slow down a bit. But every season, I find myself saying, “How is this month over already!”
Maybe you can relate to feeling this way too.
As I shared in The Busy Girl’s Guide to Fall Planning post, the best way to ensure you accomplish the big things and the small things on your Fall goals, expectations, and priorities list is to be proactive about how you spend your time.
Every Fall, I sit down and create a 40 Fabulous Fall Bucket Ideas List and write out all the things I want to highlight during the season.
Most of the time, it helps to keep me on track. But it can also feel like an extension of my to-do list too if I’m being completely honest.
This year, I’m hoping to be even more intentional about how I spend my time. So, I’ve decided to break this year’s list down into bite-sized chunks of things to look forward to each month.
It seems like such a small change.
But given everything that’s going on in the world right now, it’s exciting to have something to look forward to each month that doesn’t feel like an obligation.
Here’s a look at our Fall Monthly Bucket List Ideas…
- Enjoy a Seasonal Drink
- Try a New Fall Inspired Nail Polish
- Decorate the House for Fall
- Hang a Fall Wreath on the Front Door
- Buy Mums for the Front Porch
- Burn a Fall Inspired Candle
- Go Apple Picking
- Make Caramel Apples
- Attend an Outdoor Fall Antique Event
- Buy a New Sweater
- Enjoy a New Decorating Book
- Navigate the Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze
- Bake Pumpkin Bread
- Paint or Carve Pumpkins
- Host a Halloween Dinner or Indoor Candy Scavenger Hunt
- Create a Thankful Tree
- Donate to a Sweater or Blanket Drive
- Hike a New Trail & Watch the Leaves Change
- Host a Soup, Chili and Smores Night
- Bake a Pie
- Celebrate Thanksgiving
- Start Wrapping Christmas Presents
A Few Other Fall Monthly Bucket List Ideas to Consider:
- Visit a Sunflower Field
- Plant a Fall Garden
- Create a Fall Dessert Buffet
- Host an Outdoor Movie Night
- Attend a Drive-Thru Haunted House
- Try a New Hobby
- Curl Up with a New Book
- Make Apple Cider
- Host a Costume Party on Zoom
- Make Your Pet a New Costume
- Go on a Scavenger Hunt
- Donate to your Local Food Bank
- Create an At-Home Oktober Fest
- Take a Historical Guided Graveyard Tour
Thoughts on Celebrating Fall This Year…
I know it might feel like things would be so much easier if 2020 were over already.
Truthfully, I feel that way sometimes too.
That said, we still have 4 months left to fully experience and explore all that 2020 has to offer.
Sure, it might not look like what any of us had imagined. It’s definitely been harder than I ever expected it to be.
But I feel like we can still make lasting memories with our loved ones and create spaces in our homes that rise to meet our needs.
More importantly, we can stop putting off those things we’ve always wanted to do but haven’t made the time to do for whatever reason.
Because if there is one lesson that 2020 has taught us all, it’s that there is no time like the present!
Other Fall Related Posts You Might Enjoy:
- Embracing Fall Home Tour
- Fall Porch Decorating Ideas
- A Fall Grapevine Wreath for Beginners
- DIY Fall Centerpiece
- Pumpkin Spice Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting