Today, we’re sharing 40 Fabulous Fall Bucket List Ideas!
After a fantastic long weekend filled with Labor Day festivities, we’re ready to settle down and focus on all this season has to offer.
And we hope you are too!
Planning Intentionally for the Fall Season
Let me ask you guys a serious question…how was your Summer?
I don’t ask that question to pry. I’m asking because I want us to take every opportunity we possibly can to live a full life and make special memories in *every* season.
Not just the holiday season.
Or a season where it’s most convenient.
Every single season, we have the chance to make special memories.
Are you up for it?
According to Inc., people that write down their goals are 42 percent more likely to reach their goals than those that don’t.
It’s kind of exciting, right? We think so too!
Whether your Summer season was filled with fabulous adventures or you found yourself wishing you had made more time to savor the moment or accomplish items on your goals list that have been piling up for months, now is a great time to start *intentionally* planning fabulous activities for Fall.
Here are a few steps to get you started on your Fall Bucket List…
When you have time even if it’s just setting the kitchen timer for 10 or 15 minutes while your kids are doing their homework or your dogs are napping, grab a sheet of paper and a pen or open the Evernote app on your phone.
Allow yourself to dream about what you want your Fall season to look like. I want you to think about big things and little things, cozy things, and things that might push you just a tad out of your comfort zone.
Write down or type all the Fall bucket list adventures currently filling your mind.
After you have pulled your list together, I want you to go back over it and *seriously* think about which of those items you’re willing to make a priority.
Finally, I want you to put them down on your calendar right now.
Reclaiming Your Time and Your Fall Calendar
The thing is, of course, you could *wait and see* what activities will naturally fill your calendar as Fall unfolds. You could definitely do that.
But why not take control over your calendar and your Fall bucket list, today?
Before the hustle and bustle sets in and you have to drive to soccer practice for the millionth time or chase down a permission slip for the field trip to the corn maze or have to cancel your weekend getaway plans with your spouse or your girlfriends because something came up?
I’m not talking about emergencies.
I’m talking about those things you say you’re going to do every year, but you don’t.
And then the opportunity slips away, and you feel guilty you didn’t make it happen because you didn’t make it a priority.
Believe me, I’m not judging at all. It happens to me too.
40 Fall Bucket List Ideas
The time for celebrating all that Fall has to offer is upon us and there are so many fun things to look forward to.
I’ve included some of them on a free printable for you but here are 40 Fabulous Fall Bucket List ideas for you to consider…
- Decorate your home for Fall
- Create a Fall wreath your front door
- Pick up mums or your favorite Fall plants from the nursery
- Visit the pumpkin patch
- Navigate the corn maze
- Attend a football game
- Host a tailgate party
- Wear team colors to the homecoming parade
- Go apple picking
- Take a trip to see the leaves change
- Buy a new cable knit sweater
- Buy a new pair of boots
- Make your Halloween costume
- Pass out candy to trick or treaters
- Host a bonfire
- Make a pumpkin or a pecan pie from scratch
- Hike a state park
- Attend an antique fair or a craft festival
- Visit the blue ribbon winners at the county fair
- Eat a candy apple or a funnel cake
- Host a back to school outdoor movie night (think Goonies, Troop Beverly Hills, Grease)
- Discover a new s’ mores recipe
- Bring a hearty soup or chili to a friend that needs a pick me up
- Head to Starbucks for a pumpkin spice latte or an apple cider
- Make a scarecrow
- Find ways to practice gratitude
- Go on a hayride
- Break out the plaid
- Carve a pumpkin
- Picnic in the park
- Burn a Fall scented candle
- Freshen up a neglected space in your home
- Bake bread for your friends and neighbors
- Knit or buy a thick cozy blanket
- Light a fire in your fireplace
- Host a canning or apple butter making party
- Plant a Fall or winter garden
- Start crafting Christmas gifts
- Snuggle up with your favorite people
Creating a Fall Bucket List
Creating a Fall bucket list doesn’t have to be anything fussy or elaborate unless you want to it be. It does have to be one thing though…
Let this year be the year you write your Fall bucket list goals down, put them on your calendar, and start tackling them with abandon.
You’re worth the investment!
A Few More Fall Inspired Posts You Might Enjoy:
- Fall Front Porch Tour
- Home Decor Books to Enjoy This Fall
- Embracing Fall Home Tour
- Easy Fall Tablescape Ideas
- Quick & Easy Halloween Treat Station