We’re sharing all our favorite July Menu Ideas today!
July is a great month to fire up the grill and sample summer’s bounty of fresh fruits and vegetables. It’s the perfect time to linger over dinner, whip up a healthy snack, and spice up summer drinks with fresh herbs.
Here’s a look at what we’ll be making this month…
July Menu Ideas…
- 07/01 Friday: Ultimate Hot Dog Bar
- 07/02 Saturday: Patriotic Charcuterie Board
- 07/03 Sunday: Garlic Butter Shrimp and Grits
- 07/04 Monday: 50+ 4th of July Recipes
- 07/05 Tuesday: Crunch Wrap Supreme
- 07/06 Wednesday: Farmers Market Salad
- 07/07 Thursday: Chicken Rice Soup
- 07/08 Friday: Caprese Sandwich with potato salad and side of field greens
- 07/09 Saturday: Grilled Salmon with Peach Salsa
- 07/10 Sunday: One Pan Balsamic Steak and Veggies
- 07/11 Monday: Green Power Bowl
- 07/12 Tuesday: Doritos Chicken Casserole
- 07/13 Wednesday: Chopped Salad with Garlic Dill Ranch Dressing
- 07/14 Thursday: Cucumber Avocado Gazpacho with Shrimp
- 07/15 Friday: Old Bay Grilled Lime Tuna Steak with grilled veggies.
- 07/16 Saturday: Chicken Fried Steak with veggies and cauliflower mash
- 07/17 Sunday: Mushroom Ravioli with Spinach
- 07/18 Monday: Firecracker Vegan Lettuce Wraps
- 07/19 Tuesday: One Skillet Saucy Chicken Tortilla Enchilada Rice Bake
- 07/20 Wednesday: Spicy Shrimp and Citrus Salad
- 07/21 Thursday: Summer Vegetable Soup
- 07/22 Friday: Kicked Up Cornflake Chicken with veggies
- 07/23 Saturday: One Pan Lemon Garlic Baked Salmon and Asparagus
- 07/24 Sunday: Insta Pot Honey Baked Ham with white beans and fried apples
- 07/25 Monday: Cuban Quinoa Bowls with Pineapple Salsa
- 07/26 Tuesday: Cowboy Quesadilla
- 07/27 Wednesday: Strawberry Panzanella Salad
- 07/28 Thursday: Crab Bisque
- 07/29 Friday: Garden Pesto Grilled Cheese
- 07/30 Saturday: Spinach, Artichoke, and Feta Breakfast Bake with field greens and biscuits
- 07/31 Sunday: Insta Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs with an Italian side salad and crusty loaf
Seasonal Fruits and Vegetables to Enjoy…
Apricots, beans, black cherries, carrots, chard, cucumbers, figs, garlic, green beans, lettuce, nectarines, onions, peaches, peas, pears, pepper, plums, radish, raspberries, rhubarb, tomatoes, and watermelon.
Sweet Treat to Try This Month…
- 75 4th of July Desserts That Are Better Than Fireworks
- Peach Ice Cream with Brown Sugar Shortbread Cookie Crumble
- Milk Chocolate Cookies and Cream Cookies
- Blackberry Cobbler Bars
- Easy Coconut Cream Pie
Summer is the best time to add as many healthy fruits and vegetables to your plates as possible because there are so many fabulous things growing right now.
As always, you can find out How to Meal Plan By The Month here.