June Menu Ideas
We’re sharing June Menu Ideas today!
June is one of those months that feels like a big transition as the littles are home for the summer, vacations are underway, and summer camps and college prep begin.
Take your time and ease into new schedules and routines whenever you can and simplify tasks where possible.
Once you catch your breath, be sure to enjoy the bounty of fresh fruits and vegetables available at your local farmstand.
Then savor every juicy bite!
Here’s a look at what we’ll be serving up in June…
June Menu Ideas:
- 06/01 Healthy Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- 06/02 Caprese Sandwich with potato salad and a side of field greens
- 06/03 Vegan Sheet Pan Dinner
- 06/04 Restaurant Style Steak
- 06/05 Grilled Salmon Fillet with Peach Salsa
- 06/06 Cheesy Taco Skillet
- 06/07 Farmers Market Vegetable Salad
- 06/08 Summer Minestrone Soup
- 06/09 Garlic Pesto Flatbread Pizza
- 06/10 Sheet Pan Chipotle Lime Shrimp Bake
- 06/11 Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 06/12 Watermelon Poke Bowl
- 06/13 Fish Taco Bowls
- 06/14 Summer Citrus Salad with Grilled Orange Marinated Chicken
- 06/15 French Onion Potato Soup
- 06/16 Greek Chicken Kebabs
- 06/17 56 Father’s Day Dinner Recipes
- 06/18 35 Father’s Day Brunch Menu Ideas
- 06/19 Pineapple Salmon with brown rice and steamed broccoli
- 06/20 Crunch Wrap Supreme
- 06/21 Grilled Nectarine and Chicken Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
- 06/22 Shrimp Chowder
- 06/23 Oven Fried Chicken and Waffles
- 06/24 One Pot White Wine Pasta with Mushrooms and Leeks
- 06/25 Crockpot Beef Stew
- 06/26 Mediterranean Chickpea Bowl
- 06/27 One Pot Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 06/28 Chopped Thai Satay Salad with Peanut-Ginger Dressing
- 06/29 Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Quinoa and Vegetable Soup
- 06/30 Crab Cake Sandwiches with slaw and zesty sweet potato fries
Sweet Treats to Try This Month…
- 40 Summer Desserts That Make the Season Even Sweeter
- 100 Father’s Day Dessert Ideas Your Dad Will Love
- Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting
- Lemon Bars
- S’mores Mousse Cups
Seasonal Fruits and Vegetables to Enjoy This Month…
- Bell Peppers
- Fava Beans
- Snow Peas
- Squash Blossoms
- Sugar Snap Peas
- Summer Squash
- Vidalia Onions
June Menu Ideas and Things to Keep in Mind…
June is a great month to invite a new friend to lunch, enjoy the botanical gardens, a picnic by the lake, or a summer concert series.
It’s also a great time to try simple farm-to-table recipes, quick and easy snack recipes, and fruity mocktails to help make entertaining more relaxed.
Speaking of relaxed, we’re looking forward to trying these 23 Healthy Smoothie Recipes as well as rainy-day recipes for those afternoon showers that always seem to set in earlier than we anticipate.
Finally, if you’re looking for even more recipes that celebrate the season, check out the ideas in this post, 27 Delicious Summer Recipes You Have to Try.
As always, you can find out How to Meal Plan By The Month here, our previous monthly menu ideas here, and our ideas on how to make a DIY Dinner Decision Jar for when you don’t feel like cooking at all.
I love any help I can get for the month. So I am thanking you for all of these amazing June menu ideas CoCo. I always appreciate the inspiration you send my way.