We’re sharing March Menu Ideas today!
The transition from Winter to Spring is something we look forward to each year.
The sun shines a little brighter, the birds sing a little louder, the flowers are just starting to bloom, and the temperatures feel downright balmy.
It’s such a special time of year.
After reaching for comfort foods and celebrating lots of birthdays and special occasions these past few months, we also look forward to being even more intentional about creating healthy habits.
This includes eating iron-rich leafy greens, Vitamin C, Omega-3s, and drinking lots of water.
Here’s a look at what we’ll be serving up in March…
March Menu Ideas:
- 03/01 Strawberry Panzanella Salad
- 03/02 Crockpot Mexican Street Corn & Chicken Chowder
- 03/03 Crab Cakes with Green Tomato Slaw
- 03/04 Baked Tuscan Chicken Casserole with a side of zucchini noodles
- 03/05 Pan Seared Ribeye Steak with Blue Cheese Butter and a wedge salad
- 03/06 Sweet and Sticky Vegetable Stir Fry
- 03/07 Fiesta Taco Casserole (we’ll be subbing ground beef for ground turkey)
- 03/08 Sauteed Breakfast Salad
- 03/09 Lemony Greek Chicken Soup
- 03/10 Black Bean Burgers with zesty sweet potato fries
- 03/11 Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Baked Salmon with Asparagus and Crispy Potatoes
- 03/12 Turkey and Spinach Veggie Lasagna
- 03/13 Vegetarian Stuffed Grape Leaves with Hummus, Tabouli, and Cucumber Salad
- 03/14 National Pi Day – Crab, Asparagus, and Leek Quiche with field greens
- 03/15 Julie Blanner’s Spring Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette Dressing
- 03/16 30 Minute Creamy Sesame Miso Ramen with Crispy Mushrooms
- 03/17 St. Patrick’s Day Menu Ideas
- 03/18 Sheet Pan Shrimp Scampi (we’ll be adding additional veggies)
- 03/19 Skillet Gnocchi with Sausage and Broccoli Rabe
- 03/20 Emily’s Red Beans and Rice
- 03/21 Slow Cooker Mexican Lasagna
- 03/22 Blackened Salmon Salad
- 03/23 Vegan Broccoli Soup with a crusty loaf
- 03/24 Ranch Turkey Burgers with a side of broccoli.
- 03/25 Beef Stew
- 03/26 Chicken Pesto Pasta with an Italian side salad
- 03/27 Mediterranean Couscous Bowls
- 03/28 Southwest Quesadilla with Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
- 03/29 Avocado Shrimp Salad
- 03/30 Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Soup (Pizza Soup)
- 03/31 Turkey Pot Pie
Sweet Treats to Try This Month…
- 55 Delicious Pies Recipes for Every Season
- 40 St. Patrick’s Day Dessert Ideas
- 10 Low-Carb Recipes to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
- Rolo Cookies
Seasonal Fruits and Vegetables to Enjoy This Month…
- Brussel Sprouts
- Celery Root
- Green Peas
- Spring Greens
- Swiss Chard
March Menu Ideas and Things to Keep in Mind…
We are constantly looking for things that promote a simple morning routine so I’m excited to try several of the recipes in this post, 45 Easy Breakfast Ideas.
This banana oatmeal smoothie sounds delicious too!
We’re also looking forward to incorporating some of these 19 Greek-Yogurt Recipes into our meal plan as well.
Finally, I don’t know why but I always thought it would be complicated to incorporate superfoods into our diet. But this post, 30 Superfoods You Can Sneak Into Your Go-To Meals makes it feel totally doable.