May Menu Ideas
We’re sharing May Menu Ideas today!
May is another one of those months loaded with celebrations.
I’m talking about everything from the Kentucky Derby to the Coronation to Mother’s Day and Memorial Day.
Throw in May 4th for Star Wars fans, Cinco de Mayo, graduations, and end-of-school celebrations and it seems like there is an event to attend nearly every week.
So, while you’re planning the month of head remember to keep it simple.
May is a great month to enjoy lots of protein-packed smoothies, salads brimming with leafy greens, micro greens, antioxidant-rich fruits, and sheet pan dinners that will help make busy weeknights easier.
Here’s a look at what we’ll be serving up in May…
May Menu Ideas:
- 05/01 Monday: Baked Fish in Foil with Veggies
- 05/02 Tuesday: Spicy Chipotle Turkey Burritos
- 05/03 Wednesday: Blackberry Balsamic Grilled Chicken Salad with Crispy Fried Goat Cheese
- 05/04 Thursday: Delicious Ways to Celebrate Star Wars
- 05/05 Friday: Cinco de Mayo – 42 Recipes to Spice Up Your Cinco de Mayo Party
- 05/06 Saturday: 37 Recipes for Your Derby Day Buffet if you’re celebrating the Kentucky Derby or Coronation Quiche and 40 King’s Coronation Party Recipes if you’re celebrating the coronation.
- 05/07 Sunday: Balsamic Honey Glazed Pork Tenderloin with roasted potatoes and broccoli.
- 05/08 Monday: French Onion Chicken Casserole with steamed veggies
- 05/09 Tuesday: Mexican Papaya Salad
- 05/10 Wednesday: Loaded Mediterranean Falafel Bowl
- 05/11 Thursday: Italian Bean Soup
- 05/12 Friday: Fancy BLT Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with garden salad
- 05/13 Saturday: 20-Minute Healthy Sausage & Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner
- 05/14 Sunday: 100 Mother’s Day Recipe Ideas
- 05/15 Monday: Maple Walnut Crusted Salmon with broccoli and sweet potato
- 05/16 Tuesday: 5 Ingredient Green Chicken Chile Enchiladas
- 05/17 Wednesday: Italian-Inspired Chopped Salad
- 05/18 Thursday: Vegetable Soup with Fennel, Herbs, and Parmesan Broth
- 05/19 Friday: Kitchen Sink Thai Fried Rice (we’ll be loading ours up with lots of veggies)
- 05/20 Saturday: One Skillet French Onion Tater Tot Casserole and a side salad
- 05/21 Sunday: Bolognese Baked Tortellini
- 05/22 Monday: Easy Asian Style Tuna Lettuce Wraps
- 05/23 Tuesday: Cornbread Taco Bake
- 05/24 Wednesday: Nectarine and Summer Fruit Salad (we’ll be adding grilled shrimp)
- 05/25 Thursday: Family-Friendly Charcuterie Board
- 05/26 Friday: Garlicky Pesto Flatbread Pizza with Tomatoes and Arugula
- 05/27 Saturday: Greek Mezze Platter
- 05/28 Sunday: Easy Shrimp Boil Recipe
- 05/29 Monday: 65 Memorial Day Recipes for Your Holiday Weekend Menu
- 05/30 Tuesday: Slow Cooker Jalapeno Chicken Tacos with Creamy Cilantro Sauce
- 05/31 Wednesday: Marinated Beet and Apple Salad
Sweet Treats to Try This Month…
- 55 Kentucky Derby Dessert Ideas
- 30 Mother’s Day Dessert Ideas
- 46 Memorial Day Desserts for a Sweet Addition to Your Holiday Weekend
- Better Gooey Butter Cake
- Lemon Ice Box Pie
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cobbler
Seasonal Fruits and Vegetables to Enjoy This Month:
May Menu Ideas and Things to Keep in Mind…
May is a great month to nourish those things that are most important to you from your health to your heart to your home.
In addition to this month’s menu, we’re also looking forward to making these nutritionist-approved superfood smoothies and making these blueberry muffin cookies.
We’re also looking forward to using these tips to help us reset our morning routine and using these 9 productivity tips to help us clear our to-do list.
Finally, I’m excited to dive into these 30 journaling prompts to help us live with more intention this season and beyond.
As always, you can find out How to Meal Plan By The Month here, our previous monthly menu ideas here, and our ideas on how to make a DIY Dinner Decision Jar for those nights when you don’t feel like cooking at all.
Until next time, I’ll see you on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
So – I decided to try to eat gluten free. The only way you know if you have a gluten sensitivity is to stop eating it. Anyway this list is PERFECT because there are so many options I can try. Lettuce wraps! Kitchen Sink Fried Rice! Easy Shrimp Boil! You always offer great suggestions and recipes. Thank you!