Today, we’re excited to share our Spring & Summer Gift Guide ideas which is actually a collection of 66 ideas perfect for teachers, friends, coworkers, brides, aunts, sisters, and of course Mother’s Day!
I recently took a mini poll asking Moms what they really wanted for Mother’s Day this year. It probably won’t surprise you, especially if you’re a Mom, the answers fell into two categories:
- Gifts of time or service
- Luxury Gifts (as in a gift they wouldn’t normally buy themselves)
Choosing The Perfect Gift
I know buying gifts for that special lady in your life may not be as easy as stopping by the mall to pick up her favorite bottle of perfume or ordering her favorite candle online though.
So, today, I thought I would share a few tips and tricks to help you give a thoughtful gift she will treasure as well as a simple spring & summer gift guide.
Before you buy any gift for any occasion, think about these things…
- What does the recipient need?
- What does the recipient want?
- Is the recipient interested in anything special right now?
- Can I help the recipient make or do?
Gift Ideas You Can Put in a Box, Basket, or Tote
Once you come up with an answer to one or two of those questions, an idea or theme almost always appears! Depending on your budget you might even want to give gifts that complement each other.
- Journal and pen
- Planner with colorful markers and stickers
- Garden pots, plants, and gloves
- Beach bag, towel, cover-up, sunscreen
- Cooking lessons with a new apron
- Bathrobe with salts, a face mask, and a candle
- Travel book with a passport holder, and a plane ticket
- Monogrammed jewelry with a monogrammed gift box
- Weekend tote with a pre-planned getaway
- Stand mixer with a new cookie or baking sheets
- Camera with walking architecture or nature tour
- Date night plans with a pre-scheduled babysitter
You get the idea, right?
Make the gift all about what they want and make it as easy as possible!
This includes remembering to pick up everything that might go with your gift from batteries to camera SD cards to the ingredients for a special meal to the picture you’re going to put in a locket or picture frame.
Since we all have different kinds of women in our lives that deserve to be celebrated on Mother’s Day and throughout the season, I thought it would be helpful to put a few Spring & Summer gift guides together to help honor each of them.
Here are a few Spring & Summer Gift Ideas we spotted on Amazon…
(This post was updated April 2023)
(Amazon affiliate links have been provided for your convenience. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Any sales made through such links will support us with a small commission at no extra cost to you. You can read our full disclosure policy here)
For the Cook or Baker…
For the Gardener…
For the Fitness Enthusiast…
Beauty & Skincare Finds…
For the Nautical Lover…
For the Jewelry Lover…
As we’ve shared on our gift guides in the past, the most important thing you can give someone is the gift of your time.
Taking time to celebrate the women around you whether it’s your mom, sister, daughter, friends, neighbors, coworkers, aunts or grandmothers will always be one of the greatest gifts you can give.
Not only to yourself but also to the ones you love most.
You don’t have to spend a lot of money or plan anything elaborate. Just be thoughtful and sincere in your giving.
Then take an uninterrupted day to make special memories that will last a lifetime.
We hope you enjoyed these Spring & Summer Gift Guide ideas. Let us know what kind of goodies you’re finding to give to others!
A Few Other Mother’s Day Inspired Posts You Might Enjoy:
- 17 Easy Gifts to Make For Mother’s Day
- A Personalized Monogram For Mother’s Day
- Breakfast in Bed For a Mother’s Day Picnic