We’re sharing February Menu Ideas today!
February is another one of those celebratory months where it is so easy to get off track with healthy eating habits.
It’s also still relatively chilly here which means we’re balancing the need for comfort food while loading up on antioxidants and other superfoods to help keep cold and flu season at bay.
I know it’s not always easy to look for healthy alternatives or simple swaps when planning out your February Menu Ideas but the effort is definitely worth it.
Especially as we savor what’s left of winter and look forward to the upcoming spring season.
If you haven’t booked anything already, now is a great time to give yourself something to look forward to like a day at the spa, a weekend getaway, or a winter vacation to someplace warm and tropical.
It’s also a fabulous time to enjoy citrus fruits, leafy green veggies and if you’re in Florida strawberry season arrives at the end of the month!
Here’s a look at what we’ll be serving up in February…
February Menu Ideas…
- 02/01: Super Food Detox Salad
- 02/02: Weight Watchers Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 02/03: Chicken Tzatziki Bowls
- 02/04: Lemon Garlic Salmon with Steamed Veggies
- 02/05: Crock Pot Baked Ziti with Italian Side Salad
- 02/06: Shepard’s Pie with roasted veggies
- 02/07: Chicken Taquitos with Mexican Side Salad
- 02/08: Mediterranean Orzo Salad with Creamy Lemon Dressing
- 02/09: Garlic Pesto Flatbread Pizza and Italian Side Salad (Celebrating National Pizza Day)
- 02/10: 15 Minute Sesame Steak Stir Fry (we’ll be subbing steak for tofu)
- 02/11: Spicy Buffalo White Chicken Chili
- 02/12: 90 Super Bowl Sunday Recipes to Satisfy Your Hungry Guests (Celebrating Super Bowl Sunday)
- 02/13: Galentine’s Day Inspired Charcuterie Board (Celebrating Galentine’s Day)
- 02/14: 60 Valentine’s Day Dinner Ideas (Celebrating Valentine’s Day)
- 02/15: Mediterranean Greek Salad with Hummus
- 02/16: Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup
- 02/17: Opulent Grilled Cheese with Garden Salad
- 02/18: Lazy Chicken and Sausage Cassoulet
- 02/19: Mushroom Penne Pasta with Walnut Pesto with Side Salad
- 02/20: Spinach Artichoke and Feta Breakfast Bake with Field Greens
- 02/21: Fat Tuesday Recipes to Help You Celebrate Mardi Gras (Celebrating Mardi Gras)
- 02/22: Skinny Taco Salad
- 02/23: Slow Cooker 3 Bean Chili
- 02/24: Fish and Chips
- 02/25: One Pan Healthy Italian Sausage and Veggies with Brown Rice
- 02/26: Chicken with Forty Garlic Cloves with Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes and Roasted Veggies
- 02/27: Easy and Healthy Pad Thai Zoodles
- 02/28: Vegetarian Black Bean and Cheese Enchilada Casserole with Chiptole Side Salad
Sweet Treats to Try This Month…
- 37 Desserts to Make Super Bowl Sunday Sweet
- Homemade Pop Tarts with Pie Crust
- Layered Chocolate Cheesecake with Ganache Glaze
- No Bake Valentine’s Cheesecake
- Baked Vanilla Donuts
- Heritage Red Velvet Cake
- Nutella Stuffed Browned Butter Blondies
- Quick and Easy King Cake
Seasonal Fruits and Vegetables to Enjoy This Month…
- Blood Oranges
- Winter Squash
February Menu Ideas and Things to Keep in Mind…
If you’re looking for Super Bowl menu ideas and need some healthy alternatives, try this post 30 Healthy Super Bowl Recipes.
Still packing the same old salad for lunch? Try this post, 25 Veggie Packed Sandwich Recipes to Up-Level Your Lunch, and this one 5 Healthy Lunch Ideas.
Looking for baking ideas? Try this post 15 Healthier Baking RecipesInstagram, Facebook and Pinterest.