We’re sharing all our September Menu Ideas today!
September is a great month to establish routines that will help make your life easier. It’s the perfect time to meal prep and plan, to get creative with lunches and afternoon snacks, and to add healthy family favorites to your menu as well.
Since September begins Florida’s rainy season we’re looking forward to easing into the Fall season with generous bowls of soup and bread fresh from the oven.
Here’s a look at other things we’ll be making this month…
September Menu Ideas…
- 09/01 Thursday: Asian Tofu Noodle Soup
- 09/02 Friday: Labor Day Charcuterie
- 09/03 Saturday: New England Lobster Roll with zesty fries
- 09/04 Sunday: Easy Freezer to Oven Chicken Parmesan with an Italian side salad and crusty loaf
- 09/05 Monday: 25 Labor Day Recipes for a Mouthwatering Cookout Meal
- 09/06 Tuesday: Quinoa Enchilada Bake
- 09/07 Wednesday: Fall Chopped Salad with Spinach, Butternut Squash, Apples, and Cheddar
- 09/08 Thursday: Healing Chicken and Rice Soup
- 09/09 Friday: Fried Cabbage Sausage Skillet
- 09/10 Saturday: French Onion Chicken with roasted veggies
- 09/11 Sunday: Easy Beef Brisket with cole slaw and baked beans
- 09/12 Monday: Grilled Chimichurri Portobellos with Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes and grilled asparagus
- 09/13 Tuesday: Easy Tamale Pie
- 09/14 Wednesday: BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad
- 09/15 Thursday: Vegetarian Black Bean Soup
- 09/16 Friday: Kale Pesto Pizza
- 09/17 Saturday: Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Salmon with roasted veggies OR use these ideas to host an Oktoberfest party
- 09/18 Sunday: Cauliflower Gnocchi with Asparagus, Chicken Sausage, and Pesto
- 09/19 Monday: Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 09/20 Tuesday: Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 09/21 Wednesday: Autumn Kale Salad with Apples, Goat Cheese, and Fennel
- 09/22 Thursday: Jerk Chicken Bowls with Pineapple Black Bean Salsa
- 09/23 Friday: 21 of the Best Pot Pie Recipes to Celebrate National Pot Pie Day
- 09/24 Saturday: Greek Style Baked Cod with Lemon and Garlic and Garlic Parmesan Roasted Vegetables
- 09/25 Sunday: Eggplant Casserole
- 09/26 Monday: Cranberry Rosemary One Pan Chicken OR have pancakes for dinner to celebrate National Pancake Day
- 9/27 Tuesday: Sheet Pan Nachos (we’ll be subbing chicken for turkey, but quinoa would be good too)
- 09/28 Wednesday: Roasted Sweet Potato, Pear, & Pomegranate Spinach Salad
- 09/29 Thursday: Tuscan White Bean Soup
- 09/30 Friday: Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
Seasonal Fruits and Vegetables to Enjoy…
Apples, carrots, cauliflower, chili peppers, corn, cucumber, eggplant, grapes, green beans, melons, peaches, pears, pumpkins, raspberries, tomatoes, and zucchini.
Sweet Treats to Try This Month…
September is a great time to blend the last of the Summer fruits and vegetables with Fall inspired menu ideas. It’s also a fun time to try out new recipes in preparation for the upcoming holiday season.
As always, you can find out How to Meal Plan By The Month here.
Let us know what you’re excited to try on our September Menu Ideas list!