Welcome back to week two of our Something to Talk About Link Party! The inspiration you shared last week blew me away and I’m so happy that you’re back again this week to share even more.
Last week found me posting about my favorite finds from the treasure trail,
and we said Goodbye January, Hello February.
Features from this week:
Little Blue House by The Bay – Colette made this sweet Valentine bunting from a drop cloth and craft paint. Reason #592 I love drop cloths! Honorable mention goes to that chippy dresser, totally gorgeous.
Past, Present and Patina – Kathi bought this rusted stool at an estate sale for $3! She gave it a new top and painted it with leftover milk paint. It’s projects like this that keep me digging through old barns and warehouses. So beautiful!
If you’ve been featured this week, grab a button!
Other blogs featured this week:
Vicki and Jennifer’s picks : Valentine Memo Chalkboard from Southern Couture
Valentine Conversation Stones and Free Printable from My Creative Days
CoCo’s picks: DIY Valentine Banner from Little Blue House By The Bay
Pretty Cool Stool Makeover with MMSMP from Past Present Patina
Lisa’s picks: DIY Faux Brick Wall Reveal From My Front Porch to Yours
Bees Wax Candles from All Things Heart and Home
Angie’s picks: Turning Plain Cabinet Into Something from Patina Paradise
Is This My Dining Room? from Sandra’s Ark
Bobbi’s picks: French Hutch with MMSMP and White Wax from Slightly Coastal
Plank Wall in Master Bathroom from Bless’er House
Now let’s get this party started!
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page.
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!!