Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #22! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, Tuesday I shared how we’re living clutter free with simple kitchen updates. Wednesday, I shared easy living room updates when I moved the white bookcases that were in my office into the living room. I shared the master bathroom makeover on Thursday. Finally, on Friday I shared the master bedroom makeover. I’m so excited to have these spaces mostly finished. They were both pretty neglected.
This Weeks Most Clicked…
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
As most of you know I have 3 dogs so I’m always on the look out for healthy treats I can make them at home. I can’t wait to try these Heart Shaped Cinnamon Pumpkin Dog Treats from the blog DogVills. My pups are 13, 14 and 15 so I think they’ll really like them.
I’ve been looking for creative ways to spend more time with my family this summer. I saw this Ice Cream Sundae Party from the blog Fynes Designs and it looks like so much fun. I love the cheery displays!.
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button