Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #28! I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, on Tuesday, I shared the Duck Egg painted cabinet I brought to the Pickers Market last week. It sold the day I brought it to the store which was so exciting. Wednesday, I shared a set of Driftwood Inspired Trail Signs that I made for the home office. On Thursday, I shared the old white and French linen painted buffet that I brought to my childhood home Loblolly Manor over the weekend. Finally, on Friday we said Goodbye July, Hello August and even as I type this I can’t believe we’re already heading into month 8 of 12!
This Weeks Most Clicked…
Most Clicked Features
Patina Paradise – Industrial Faux Meal Nightstand
A Junk Chick Life – Forgotten Sideboard
Vintage Refined – Kitchen Makeover Reveal
Sincerely Jean – Garbage Turned Into Beauty
RE Invented – DIY Dog Gate For Your Porch
MBZ Interiors, Inc. – A Neighbor’s Nest for the birthday girl
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
If you’re living in Florida and other parts of the south you know the heat and humidity are all but stifling this time of year. My flowerbeds look terrible! Yet seeing this beautiful Summer Garden Tour from Tara of the blog Lehman Lane gives me hope that fall will be here soon and we’ll be able to enjoy beautiful flowers again.
Even with the crazy heat, my container gardens are holding their own with lots of water and extra shade. I love the way Jamie from the blog Anderson and Grant used unusual containers that I would have never thought to use in her post Repurposed DIY Flower Pot and Garden Tour.
Party Rules…please don’t link and run
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button