Happy Thursday from the front porch, you guys! How has your week been? I know I say this at the end of every month but time is flying by at warp speed, amiright? It is so hard to believe we are one week away from rolling out the welcome mat for March.
I’ve spent a good bit of this week closing out February in order to make planning for March so much easier. It’s been hard because I’ve only been able to work ½ days due to travel three days this week which always seems to take extra effort. Nevertheless, we are still making progress which is exciting.
While I’ve been at home it’s been fun to trade out winter décor for spring décor. I still have a few rooms to finish but things are definitely coming together. The weather has been amazing in Florida lately and we are ready for all things Spring.
Have you guys started decorating yet? I’d love to hear what spring décor your excited about too!
Here’s a peek at scenes from our week…
* My dad gave me a gift card to Starbucks so I could take my mom out for a latte. It was totally endearing and yet totally gave me the giggles all at the same time. I think sometimes he forgets we’re all grown and make our own latte money now he he. Still, a simple gesture that was incredibly sweet on all accounts.
* This crusty piece was already sold but I’m still thinking about it. There are so many awesome things you could do with it!
* We celebrated my baby sister’s birthday this week with dinner by the water. Unbeknownst to either us, my middle sister and I got her almost the exact same thing! So, now she has plenty of plants for her at home salad garden which she was super excited about.
* Spring fever is in full swing out here! Aren’t these plants so pretty?
* I haven’t had a lot of time to read this week but I am itching to get my hands on this house back in my hometown. Can you just imagine how amazing it could be?
Before you think I’ve lost my mind, check out this fireplace. I know! Plus, there is original shiplap in almost every room! #imdreamingbig
A few of our favorite posts from around the web this week…
Can we just talk about this for a second? I need a towel because I am seriously drooling over every single picture.
This farmhouse home tour is just gorgeous!
I am totally excited to make this dish the minute my 15K training has ended!
You’ll find lots of super cute Easter dining room and tablescape ideas in this post.
A few Spring wreaths we found on Amazon…(Affiliate links have been provided for your convenience. You can read our full disclosure policy here)
If you’ve missed anything on the blog lately, here’s a peek at what we’ve been up to…
How to Make a Flower Market Sign (From the Archives)
We have a great week coming up next week! On Monday, I’ll share quick and easy projects you can start doing right now to get your home ready for Spring. On Tuesday, I’ll share a super simple way to keep your magazines organized. On Wednesday, I’ll share a brand new video with you! Say whaaa? Yep! You guys are amazing and all your fabulous cheerleading gave me the courage to create another video solely inspired by what happened when I got on the scale this month. Ahh, staying motivated when you’re not seeing the results you want can be so hard sometimes! As always, we’ll be back here on Thursday with scenes from our week and all of our favorite things from around the web.
I hope you have a peace filled and happy weekend. We’ll be celebrating another special birthday and hopefully getting plants in all the pots on the front porch. I picked up a few new spring decorating items too this week so I can’t want to putter around the house and spruce it up a bit more.
Whatever you have planned for this weekend, I hope it’s something you’re excited about too. I can’t wait to see you back here on Monday. Until next time, I’ll see you on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.