Welcome to the Something to Talk About Link Party #11 I hope you guys all had a happy weekend. We’re so glad you’re here and linking up with us!
If you’re new to the party, throughout the day (and next few days) many bloggers will link up their favorite crafts, diy, recipes and more. You’ll get to see loads of great projects, inspiration and diy at it’s BEST. It’s also a great way to make some new friends and get a little more exposure and traffic to your website. We’ll be sharing many of your creative ideas throughout the week on social media too. This party is definitely the place to showcase your creativity and talents.
The party runs from Monday at 6:00 am EST to Thursday at 5:00 pm EST so make sure you come back to this later and again in a few days to see what everyone is sharing.
I’ve Been Up to…
In case you missed any posts from last week, I shared a recap of activities in Goodbye March, Hello April. I shared a few of my favorite finds from the treasure trail. Finally, we took a much needed long holiday weekend to celebrate Easter.
This Weeks Most Clicked…
Most Clicked Features
Chasing Quaintness – Hippity Hoppity
Mia Bella Passions – Upcycle Boring Old Baskets
REinvented – 5 favorite Spring DIY Projects
The Red Painted Cottage – Our Own Coffee Cafe
Little Vintage Cottage – Main Bathroom Re-Do
Somewhat Quirky Design – MMS Milk Paint Dried Lavender Over Mora
Nicer Than New – Dining Room Update: Granny to Fresh
The Crowned Goat is Proud to Feature…
In my core, I truly feel that everyone should have a space to create. It doesn’t have to be an expensive studio or rented office space. This post by Brooke at Be Fed Again proves with a big of ingenuity the perfect place might be right under your nose.
You guys know an organized pantry feels amazing. This Dollar Store Kitchen Organization from BreAnna at Crafty Coin has tips that you can start using today.
We would love to connect with you on social media!
Party Rules…please don’t link and run 🙂
- Please link to a specific post on your blog, not your blog’s home page. You may link up to 3 posts!
- Please leave a comment for your host.
- Cultivate new relationships…visit a couple of blogs and leave comments.
- No Etsy stores, giveaways or link parties.
- We would love a link back to one of our blogs with a text link or party button.
- By submitting a link, you’re giving us permission to feature your project on our blogs and on social media. Proper credit and a link back to your post will always be given.
- Each week, a few of our favorites will be featured on all five of our blogs. Features will also be pinned to our Pinterest Party Board for even more exposure! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
Thank you so much for stopping by and for linking up with us!
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button